Sunday 9 February 2014

Weightloss Week Four Day Four Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 4 - Saturday
8/02/2014
liteneasy
Lite n' Easy: Morning to Afternoon

Breakfast: Bacon, Free Range Egg and Roasted Tomato with Multigrain Toast

I chopped up the bacon and roasted tomato and made scrambled eggs, it’s the quickest for me.  I don’t think I’ll chop up the roasted tomato like this next time, it didn’t look great and the flavour went through everything.

Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Red Apple)

I didn’t have my morning snack, I know, I know but to be honest I was so freaking sick of apples!

Lunch: Chicken & Vegetable Risotto and a Fruit Salad Fruit Cup

The chicken risotto is okay, nothing special.

Afternoon Snack: Apple & Cranberry Fruit Mix

This is okay but I’m not a huge fan of just dried fruit, I like almonds or something mixed in.

lite n easy dinner
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Butter Chicken

Dinner: Butter Chicken (#181)
                                                                           
I really enjoyed this.  I thought I’d tried it before and didn’t really like it but turns out I do.  The chicken was lovely and tender, I would order this again.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)
Half a corn cob (wrapped in al foil and baked, no butter or additives)


Exercise: None

I feel like I deserve the weekend off or am I just lazy? Who's with me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment