Wednesday 30 April 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 15 Weightloss Journey - Week Fifteen Weigh In

weigh in wednesday
2.6 kg this week and 16.4 kg in total!
Week Fifteen

I have been eating well but I know that this loss is more to do with stress than anything else (explanation here).  When your stressed your body goes on turbo mode, adrenalin is pumping through your body, which means your metabolism is working overtime.   

It's not a healthy way to lose weight and I would certainly not recommend it but I'll take it. ;)  Turn a negative into a positive.  This weight may come back on in time but I'm prepared for that.  I'd rather do things the slow healthy way, even though it's more frustrating and harder, it's the best way.

Weightloss Week 15

Weight lost this week: 2.6 kg ( 5.73 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 132.4 kg (291.89 pounds)
Total weightloss: 16.4 kg ( 36.15 pounds)

Thoughts on this week

I'm so happy I stayed strong and made myself eat when I nauseous.  I know I'll look back on this whenever I'm going through something and know that I can do it, I can do anything.

Goals for next week

Just keep swimming ;)

I've decided not to include the extra figures on Muscle Mass, Body Fat Percentage etc, as since February they haven't really changed.  I still have my initial figures on this blog so I will compare them later on in my journey.  If there is a significant difference I will mention it in the weigh in post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! You're nearly at the 20kg mark! :) Get it girl, *Ru Paul voice* you better werkkk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I thought it was so far away but it's so close! Better get my reward soon! Eek! Ha ha ha thanks ;)

      Delete