Thursday 17 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Week Thirteen Day Six - An Awesome Food Day

Week 13
Day 6 - Monday
14/04/2014 

An Awesome Food Day

lite n easy
I'm no good at maths but I know that more Ham = Happiness
Breakfast: Smokehouse Ham and Egg on a toasted Multigrain Muffin

This is so delicious and I love that I get two slices of Ham.

blessed & lucky
Mmm bliss!

Morning Snack: Red Apple with Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss Nut Spread

I've seen the Blessed & Lucky range at Coles, there is also a Cinnomon blend and a Honey blend and decided to pick up the Maple Bliss.  It is pure bliss!  It's delicious and the texture is even softer and creamier than Kraft Peanut Butter.  It certainly made this Apple more exciting and more exciting than the Kiwi Fruit I was supposed to have. Shhhh! ;)

lite and easy review
Mmm Beef
Lunch: Japanese Beef & Rice & Potato Crisps

I really enjoy this lunch, it doesn't look like much, but it's very tasty.  I really didn't feel like a Fruit Cup, so I traded it for the Potato Crisps I was supposed to have for yesterday's snack.

lite n easy
Mmm Bread
Afternoon Snack: Banana & Apple Bread

I had this snack on Thursday already this week but I'm not complaining, love this.

lite n easy dinners
Mmm Pie

The Shepherd's Pie is good but it's nothing special, I think the mince/gravy is a little bland.  I really enjoyed the Sweet Potato though, it was nice for a change as the vegetables seem to get repeated with Lite n' Easy. 

Glasses of water: 6
  
justin's peanut Butter cups
I can has Peanut Butter and Chocolate?
Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)
Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Exercise: None


I did change around the food a lot today but I was only over my calories by 30!  It was completely unplanned, I love it when it all works out, especially when it's an awesome food day like today. Winning! ;)

1 comment:

  1. 偉大な情報!優秀な書き込み。私は再びすぐにこのサイトを訪問すると確信しています。
    私はあなたが以下に検討することができ、いくつかの関連情報を持っています。
    pure cambogia ultra
    pure cambogia ultra reviews

    ReplyDelete