Wednesday 23 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 14 Day 7 - Mashed Potato² = Happiness

Week 14
Day 7 - Tuesday
23/04/2014

Mashed Potato² = Happiness

lite n easy review
I  almost don't have enough time to take the photo because I just want to eat it
Breakfast: Smokehouse Ham and Egg on a toasted Multigrain Muffin
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Deliciousness surrounded by a Muffin.  Better than Yoghurt and Muesli any day. :)


does lite n easy work
I feel like I've been getting these a lot lately
Morning Snack: Dried Apricots


lite and easy review
Not a terribly exciting food day today
Lunch: Cheese, Tomato and Caramelised Onion Multigrain Sandwich
Orange

I swapped the Kiwi Fruit for an Orange because the Kiwi Fruit was a little soft and I didn't need anymore justification than that. ;)

Afternoon Snack: Popcorn

I haven't been sleeping the greatest and have had some pretty bad migraines of late.  Today was no exception and in the afternoon I got pretty sick, I get really bad nausea from the migraines so I really didn't feel like having my afternoon snack.


lite n easy dinners
Yay more Mashed Potato
Dinner: 04 Corned Beef

I really enjoyed this dinner, I love the fact that I get two lots of Mashed Potato in this.  The Corned Beef mixed with the white sauce and Mashed Potato just go so well together.

Glasses of water: 7


Exercise: None

I was pretty busy today and I really wanted to knock out a workout earlier in the day but I didn't get time.  By the afternoon I was so sick I knew it wasn't going to happen today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment