Monday 14 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Week Thirteen Day Three - Turn That Frown Upside Down

Week 13
Day 3 - Friday
11/04/2014 
Turn That Frown Upside Down

lite n' easy
Wakey, Wakey Eggs and Backey 

Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Roasted Tomato with Multigrain Toast
 *Addition: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

I was really down today, you know how you get a bit emotional every now and then.  I looked at the fridge and this is what I had for breakfast and I must have been down because I really wasn't interested in making this, I think it was due to the effort.

It was really yummy obviously, Eggs, Bacon & Tomato, how could it not be?

lite and easy
Sigh
Morning Snack: Fruit Salad Fruit Cup

I don't think I will ever like these.  I can't even make them look appetizing! 

lite n easy blog
Carbs make everything better

Lunch: Beef Rissoles with Coleslaw and Creamy Dressing Red Apple
 *Addition: Baker's Life Wholegrain Wrap 

I really don't like this lunch at all.  I would have chosen the other lunch but it was Salmon and I don't eat seafood, so I was stuck with this.  I don't like the meat, I think it's the same meat as the 29 Savoury Beef Rissoles and the 182 Meatloaf, Mash & Gravy but I like those dinners because the meat is covered in sauce.  I totally forgot to have the Apple. 

lite and easy blogger
Mmm Better


I kept putting off having my lunch but then I thought if I turned it into a wrap it wouldn't be so bad. There was too much Cabbage to put it all on the wrap so I had it on the side.  The wrap did make it nicer. 

peanut butter protein balls
Mix, mix, mix
Afternoon Snack: Apricot Pudding
 *Addition: Peanut Butter Energy Balls (recipe here)

peanut butter recipes
Mmm Nutty Balls ;)
I really don't like the Apricot Pudding, mainly because I'm not a huge fan of Apricots, so I just wasn't feeling this today.  I decided to have these instead.  Because my mind was completely out of it I forgot the Honey, it would have been so much better with Honey!  They would have actually come together and formed in the fridge, DOH!

liteneasy
One of the best dinners ever
Dinner: 86 Rigatoni

Love this dinner!  If you find that some of your pasta is drying out, mix it all through the sauce half way through cooking. 

Glasses of water: 6

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.



Exercise: Dancing (Read about my routine here)

Usually dancing makes me feel better but it didn't today, my heart wasn't in it.  I was wondering why I was so tired and then BAM! Migraine. :(

I decided to try and make myself feel better so I watched funny YouTube videos, lit a candle and put on a face mask.  

bath and body works australia
YUM! I want to eat you candle...
I love Bath and Body Works candles, their scents are unique, they will fill up a room and even linger after burning.  I love Mint Chocolate anything so I couldn't not try this candle and they hit the nail right on the head with this scent, I want to eat it!   

They aren't sold in Australia unfortunately and are really difficult to get, I bought mine here.  You also get a 20% off code when you sign up. (This has a limited time on it of a few weeks, so I wouldn't sign up until you're ready to purchase).

What do you do when you're feeling down? 

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you know that not only will you get gourmet meals, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to help promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and pick the entrees you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your door.

    TRY IT NOW - home deliveries.

    ReplyDelete