Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 14 Day 5 - Happy Easter :)

Week 14
Day 5 - Sunday
20/04/2014
Happy Easter :)

healthy easter
Best Easter breakfast ever
Breakfast: Honey Muesli Flakes Soy & Linseed Toast with Strawberry Jam
Toasted Hot Cross Bun with Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams

I was deciding if I wanted to have a Hot Cross Bun or not, but then I decided to stop obsessing about it and just have one, because it's Easter!  Thought I'd get some of my Chocolate fix with this Peanut Butter too.  Verdict? Absolutely delicious!  Great way to start Easter Sunday :)

peanut butter & co
Easter is so tasty
What I used to have for Easter were two toasted Chocolate Hot Cross buns and then I would get those Cadbury Solid Eggs and melt them over the Hot Cross Bun and have that for breakfast.  I can't believe I did that!

Morning Snack: Red Apple

I think by the time I got around to having breakfast, lunch was pretty much just around the corner, so I didn't have a morning snack.

healthy bbq
I think the Moroccan Chicken Salad has some competition
Lunch: Pumpkin Soup with Ciabatta ToastPear Fruit Cup
BBQ - Nando's Lemon & Herb Maronaited Chicken Breast Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing.

I certainly made up for it with lunch though, yes I ate that whole plate and no I don't regret it at all!  We decided on a BBQ lunch but I didn't want to have Sausages, Bacon, Coleslaw etc etc. so I decided on Chicken Salad.

healthy barbecue
So good!
The salad was a Beetroot salad mix from Coles and I threw away the dressing sachet and decided to make my own.  I threw together some Soy Sauce, Mustard, Honey and Light Mayonnaise, sounds gross, but it was delicious.  I cut up some Cherry Tomatoes and added some Mushrooms.  This salad was so yummy!

healthy snack ideas
Spread em ;)
Afternoon Snack: Roasted Almonds
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bite (recipe here)
2 x Rice Cakes with Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss and Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butters.

I know, this is my go to snack lately, I have to stop.  I'm glad I had something more substantial than Roasted Almonds though as I was going out later.

peanut butter recipes
I had to have one of these on Easter Sunday! ;)

I didn't have dinner, I know it's bad!  I went over to a friends place in the afternoon and time got away from me.  I did take over the Lite n' Easy meal but I didn't get to it.  I had few chunks of some bread so I guess that was my dinner?  I had two Rekorderlig ciders and a few drinks while I was out.  I went clubbing and danced for about three hours straight.  I ran out of energy by the end, no surprise there! 

I got home about 4 am (don't judge me) and I didn't want to go to bed on an empty stomach and feel awful the next day, so I had some Brown Rice Crackers.  Horrible weight loss day yes but it could have been a lot worse and it's a journey, it would be boring if it was the same everyday.  ;) 

I enjoyed today and regretted nothing... well maybe not having dinner! 

Glasses of water: 8


Exercise: Dancing 3 hours

How much do you think I would have burned?  I did want to take my heart rate monitor out with me but I didn't want to lose it so I decided not to.

I think I would have burned about 2500 calories!  

Hope you all had a very Happy Easter :)

Mel xxoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment