Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 14 Day 1 - The Best Salad Ever

Week 14
Day 1 - Wednesday
16/04/2014 

The Best Salad Ever


lite and easy
Yummo!
Breakfast: Bacon and Egg Mayo on a toasted Bagel
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar) 

Mmmm one of the best breakfasts!  I wish it was a fresh egg and just a sachet of Mayonnaise, not pre-cooked and mixed together, but it's still delicious. 

Morning Snack: Dried Apricots

I ate these up before I took a photo, I'm sure you know what they look like. 

lite n easy
The only salad I actually enjoy
Lunch: Warm Chicken & Cous Cous Moroccan Salad with Yoghurt Dressing
Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

The best salad EVER!  Love it just as much as the first time I had it.  So good!


lite n easy review
Mmm filling
Afternoon Snack: Tomato Bruschetta on Ciabatta Toast

I really need a filling snack in the afternoon so I'm really happy when I see this one on my list, it's more filling than say six Dried Apricots. 


lite n' easy dinners
Parma on a diet = WINNING
Dinner: 183 Chicken Parmigiana

I do like this one, but last time it was a bit on the soggy side.  Tonight it was delicious!  I mean Chicken Parmigiana on a weight loss meal plan? Winning!

Glasses of water: 7


polar ft4
Just a little one today
Exercise: Cleaning

I had family coming over for the Easter break, I had migraines and felt like crap pretty much all day but it had to be done.  I pushed through and managed to burn a few calories.

I probably went way under my calorie intake for today, I didn't log it in My Fitness Pal, but I figured over Easter I would make up for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment