Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Week Thirteen Day Five - Sunday Funday

Week Thirteen
Day 5 - Sunday
13/04/2014
Sunday Funday

lite n easy
Mmm Fruit Toast and Butter
Breakfast: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter and Passionfruit Yoghurt

I really like the Fruit n Muesli Toast but the Passionfruit Yoghurt is just too sweet for me.  Lite n' Easy have changed the Yoghurt and the new one is like eating pure sugar.

Morning Snack: Red Apple

I had my breakfast late today so I didn't get time for my morning snack.

Lunch: BBQ - Chicken Breast, Porterhouse Steak, Beetroot Salad and a Corn Cob

I went to a friend's place and we had a beautiful, delicious BBQ lunch.  They knew that I was eating healthy and losing weight so they were really thoughtful and we had a healthy BBQ lunch.  Far better than the Lite n' Easy wrap I was meant to have! ;)

Today's post is a bit light on photos, I hope you understand.

Afternoon Snack: Fruit Salad and Greek Yoghurt

They had also prepared a Fruit Salad, how lucky am I? 

lite n easy dinners
Better late than never
Dinner: 121 Porcupines

Hours went by and I didn't even realise the time, I didn't have dinner until about 10:30 pm!  I didn't want to go to bed on an empty stomach and I really don't like skipping meals, so I decided on the Porcupines.

I do enjoy these, the meat isn't as nice as the meatballs in the 86 Rigatoni, but I still like it.  

Glasses of water: 5

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)
 Coke Zero 600 ml


Exercise: None

My Fitness Pal
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary
I hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment