Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 14 Day 2 - Fried Food Makes Me Gag

Day 2 - Thursday
17/04/2014 
Fried Food Makes Me Gag

lite n easy breakfast
Mmm Muffin

Breakfast: Toasted Fruit Muffin with Butter and Marmalade

Pretty lite on the breakfast front this morning.  I would have preferred cereal and toast, but I just can't with Vegemite. 

lite n easy snacks
Why are you so boring Apple?
Morning Snack: Red Apple

lite n easy lunch
Smoked Beef Sandwich
Lunch: Smoked Beef, Salad and Fruit Chutney Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich
Orange

I didn't think I would like the Fruit Chutney, but it works together with the meat and salad.

lite n easy snack
So tasty
Afternoon Snack: Muesli Cookies

Muesli Cookies, glorious Muesli Cookies.

lite n easy dinner
Steak vs Fish?

So the rest of the household had Fish and Chips out while I sipped on my Sprite Zero and waited until we arrived home.  I came home and had this delicious Steak, I still think I had the better dinner ;)

The smell of the fried food made me want to gag! :S

Glasses of water: 6


Exercise: None

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you get tasty entrees, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and pick the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your home.

    GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete