Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 14 Day 3 - Being Good On Good Friday

Week 14
Day 3 - Friday
18/04/2014 
Being Good On Good Friday

lite n easy breakfast
PEW PEW PEW Milk Bullets ;)
Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites Multigrain Toast 
with Plum Jam
 Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

I'm not sure why I didn't choose the Omelette, I think I just wanted an easy breakfast for good Friday.

lite n easy snack
You're such a tart Green Apple

Morning Snack: Green Apple

I've decided that I really don't like Green Apples, to tart for me... well unless they are in a Pie ;)

liteneasy
Lunch FAIL! 
Lunch: Beef Burrito and Salad Wrap
Vanilla Pears with Orange Syrup Orange

liteandeasy
Go drunk Wrap, you're home

What was with my wrap today? Firstly it was smaller than usual and looked more like a guitar pic than a circle, then the contents didn't fit, my Wrap split and then I knocked over the Vanilla Pears and they went all down my lap.  Lunch FAIL! 

lite n' easy weightloss
Much better choice anyway
I opted for an Orange instead.

lite n easy success
Better than a Ricotta Spinach Cake hands down
Afternoon Snack: Ricotta Spinach Cake
 Rice Cakes with Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss Peanut Butter
2 x Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites (recipe here)

I really don't like the Ricotta Spinach Cake, so I decided to have Rice Cakes and Maple Peanut Butter.

healthy chocolate recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
Today I also made the PB Cookie Dough Bites (recipe here), how could I not have one two? ...I also may have had some of the mix and a little bit of Dark Chocolate ;)

lite n easy dinners
Always reliable

I felt hungrier today, probably because I didn't drink enough water, so I opted for this favourite.  Always filling and satisfying.

Glasses of water: 5
  

Exercise: None

I knew I wouldn't really be able to exercise while the family were here.  I didn't plan on it but I decided not to blog or use My Fitness Pal due to this reason also.  

I hope you forgive me and that you had a great Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. Great!!! i think i may need to try this PB balls you keep talking about, have had a look at the recipe, thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete