Wednesday 23 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 14 Day 6 - You Had Me At Bacon

Week 14
Day 6 - Monday
21/04/2014 
You Had Me At Bacon

lite n easy food
Swapping breakfast because I'm such a rebel
Breakfast: Honey Muesli Flakes Soy & Linseed Toast with Strawberry Jam
 Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

I didn't really feel like Fruit Toast and Yoghurt for breakfast so I had this instead.  Much more filling and I love the Honey Muesli Flakes. 

lite and easy food
New Packaging? New Pears?
Morning Snack: Pear Fruit Cup

Lite n' Easy seem to have changed the packaging on these.  They are bigger in size too.  

liten'easy review
Why is NEW never IMPROVED?

They taste different and they aren't as good, the old version was sweeter and I think, tasted nicer.

lite n easy
You had me at BACON
Lunch: Smokey Bacon & Tomato Pasta
Red Apple

One of my favourite lunches, I love this one.  Bacon + Tomato + Pasta + Cheese = YES PLEASE! ;)

lite n easy problems
Please let me know if this happens to you 
Lite n' Easy Problems: Does this happen to anyone else?  I have so much trouble opening the lids sometimes and the paper comes away from the plastic.  I usually end up having to use a knife to open it.  I'm really just asking to settle a dispute because a certain someone doesn't have this issue when opening meals.  Comment below and let me know! :)

lite n' easy 2014
Choc + Hazelnut = Awesome
Afternoon Snack: Choc Hazelnut Fruit Mix

Why are Chocolate and Hazelnuts so good together?

lite n easy dinners
Not my favourite pie

This is not the best Shepherd's Pie I've had but it is nice when it's getting colder at night.

Glasses of water: 7
  

Exercise: None

I think I did enough last night! ;)  Today was pretty much a recovery day.  I stayed in and watched TV all day and pretty much spent the whole day on the couch.  Wasted day? I think not ;)

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend if you were lucky enough to have it off.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, always had that problem with the frozen lunches lol....totally agree there.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Good to know I'm not alone! Thanks Shannon :)

      Delete