Wednesday 2 April 2014

Why Have One When You Can Have Two? - Weight Loss Week Eleven Day Seven - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 11
Day 7  - Tuesday
1/04/2014
Why Have One When You Can Have Two?
lite n' easy 2014
Mmm Peanut Butter and Banana
Breakfast: Multigrain Muffin with Peanut Butter (Plus a free Peanut Butter! Thanks Lite n' Easy!)
 *Addition: Large Banana

Before I explain about today's breakfast, you need to first understand my obsession with Peanut Butter.  It's a little something like this...

Peanut Butter Obsessed
Look at the creepy, crazy eyes...now imagine my face with the same creepy, crazy eyes... you're welcome, have fun sleeping tonight ;)
As it turns out Lite n' Easy gave me an extra Peanut Butter this morning, was I not going to have it? No way!  It's free Peanut Butter and I luuuuuuuurve Peanut Butter so there was no way it wasn't making it's way to my belly!  I did account for it in my daily food diary so it was a win, win! ;)
I regret nothing
I checked on Facebook after I ate the second packet hee hee

Added some Banana on top and I forgot just how delicious the Peanut Butter and Banana combo was.

weight loss blog 2014
Yummy Apple
Morning Snack: Red Apple

Since I had my rant about the fruit (rant here) it has been really great quality!  Lite n' Easy did end up crediting me back for those sour Grapes too.  The Apples have been sweet and crunchy.

lite n easy
Mmm Thick Noodles ;)
Lunch: Sesame Beef Noodles
Pear Fruit Cup

Really enjoyed this lunch today.  I loved the thick noodles ;) and the sauce.  There seems to be a lot of Chicken in the lunches so the Beef was a welcome change. ;)

lite n easy review
So good!
Afternoon Snack: Muesli Cookies
 *Addition: Homemade Banana & Raisin Muffin (recipe here)
2 x Rice Cakes with Cottage Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes

weight loss food blog
A mid afternoon snack
Don't worry, I didn't have all this food in one sitting!  I had the Banana Muffin a two hours after lunch, then the Rice Cakes a two hours after that and then the Muesli Cookies about an hour after the Rice Cakes.  

I really need to learn how to make these Muesli Cookies, or would that be dangerous?  I love them.  I don't remember the last time I had Cottage Cheese, this one was the Coles Light Creamed Cottage Cheese so it wasn't as lumpy, which I'm happy about.  

I'm enjoying making my own snacks and I will have to get use to it because I forgot to order Lite n' Easy for next week. :( *Face Palm*

lite n easy experience
Mmm white sauce ;)

Dinner: 04 Corned Beef

This one really pushed my salt content over for the day, so much salt!  It is really yummy though and it has quite a lot of mashed Potato, there is another sneaky portion under the Corned Beef. 

I really like the white sauce too... I'm sorry my mind is in the gutter today and the fact of the matter is that my mind is always in the gutter and I'm really not sorry. ;)

Glasses of water: 6

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

weight loss exercise
Love my workout buddy :)
Exercise: Dancing (More about my Melercise routine here)

Loving this routine more and more and it's getting easier. :)

weight loss food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary
How did you do this week? I'd love to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment