Tuesday 22 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 14 Day 4 - Yoghurt Again?

Week 14
Day 4 - Saturday
19/04/2014  
Yoghurt Again?

lite n easy food review
A yummy breakfast, but a little too light for me
Breakfast: Strawberry Yoghurt Crunch
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Love this breakfast, it's really yummy and no preparation required

Morning Snack: Orange
 Coke Zero 600 ml

I actually went out shopping today and didn't have time for my morning snack.  I few errands to run and then did a solid three hours of shopping.  We did stop for lunch at Guzman Y Gomez and I thought they would be fairly healthy but a quick look on My Fitness Pal changed my mind.   Who knew Beans and Rice would be 800 - 1000 calories! 

lite n easy food
You appreciate food so much more when you're hungry
Lunch: Chicken Teriyaki
Red Apple

So after deciding not have lunch out shopping, I arrived home about 2:30 pm absolutely starving and weak.  I had been walking around three hours on Yoghurt alone.  I didn't plan on doing this, it just turned out this way.

lite and easy food
Yoghurt again?
Afternoon Snack: Passionfruit Yoghurt
 2 x Rice Cakes with Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss Peanut Butter and Raisins

healthy snack ideas
Way better than Yoghurt ;)
I thought Lite n' Easy was a little too light on the food today.  Yoghurt for breakfast, fruit for snacks and Yoghurt again for the afternoon snack?  I added an additional snack in the afternoon as I was still hungry and didn't want to go out to dinner too hungry. 

healthy restaurant choices
Eating Out at a Restaurant - Vegetarian Fettuccine 

Dinner: Vegetarian Fettuccine 
(Fettuccine with Char-Grilled Vegetables, Napolitana sauce, Baby Spinach and Bocconcini)
 Side of Vegetables (Without Butter or Salt)

We decided it would be nice to go out to dinner, after perusing the menu, I decided this was one of the healthiest options.  There really weren't many healthy choices at all.  I'm sure that there was quite a bit of oil in this but it's far better than fried food.   I also added a side of vegetables, had to ask for them without Butter or Salt, so I would fill up on them instead of the Pasta.

I ate the Vegetables first and then ate just under half the serving.  It was okay, but a little strange because the Char-Grilled Vegetables tasted like they came from a jar and still had that Vinegar taste.   So that mixed with the Napolitana was pretty strange.

low calorie ice cream
Love Skinny Cow Ice Cream
While the rest had their full fat desserts, I opted for this Skinny Cow Double Chocolate Sundae.  I love these and they don't taste like low fat Ice Cream at all. 

Glasses of water: 6
  

Exercise: Incidental - Shopping

I'm not sure how many calories I burned off today, I was pretty much on my feet for most of the three hours.  I'm not too concerned today as I'm not logging it in My Fitness Pal for this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment