Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Week Thirteen Day Four - Saturday Shopping

Week Thirteen
Day 4 - Saturday
12/04/2014
Saturday Shopping

lite n easy
Good way to start the day
Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch Soy & Linseed Toast with Plum Jam

I really like the Nut Cluster Crunch and I don't think I ever tried Plum Jam before Lite n' Easy but I really like it. 

lite and easy
Love me some Orange
Morning Snack: Orange

lite n' easy
Tomato Sandwich? Funny looking Dried Apricots
Lunch: Cheese, Tomato and Caramelised Onion Multigrain Sandwich
 Dried Apricots Red Apple

As you can see, it's basically a Tomato Sandwich with some other things on there somewhere.  I do love the Caramelised Onion though.   It said Dried Apricots as my fruit to have with lunch and I got an Apple, no complaints here.

lite and easy
Cookie!
Afternoon Snack: Citrus Sultana Oat Biscuit

I was going out in the afternoon so I scoffed this down a little earlier than usual because there was no way I was missing out on it. 

lite and easy
Chicken Dijon


A decent standard meal, I love the Chicken and Mustard combo.

Glasses of water: 6
  
Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)
Coke Zero 600ml
PB Protein Ball (hee hee recipe here)


Exercise: Shopping.  

I went shopping for about 2-3 hours and I was walking at a decent pace, I probably burned off more than 200 calories (my fitness pal guessed around 600) but I didn't want to guess too high.  I then went to the movies after.  I wasn't hungry at all so I content with my Coke Zero and water.  

healthy snack recipes
Protein Balls ;)
By the time I got home I was starving so I had one of the Peanut Butter Balls that I made yesterday to tide me over to dinner. 

weightloss food diary
My Fitness Pal Food Diary
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment