Monday 14 April 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Week Thirteen Day Two - Can't Stop The Peanut Butter

Week 13
Day 2 - Thursday
10/04/2014 

Can't Stop The Peanut Butter

lite n' easy results
Oh Honey
Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites, Soy & Linseed Toast with Honey
 *Addition: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Getting back into the swing of things now and I'm so glad I don't have to weigh everything and think about every single calorie.  Pretty standard but delicious breakfast from Lite n' Easy. 

lite n easy
Good Apple
Morning Snack: Red Apple

The fruit has continued to be great quality.

lite n' easy blog
Where's the Beef?

Lunch: Roast Beef, Baby Leaf Salad and Corn Relish Multigrain Sandwich, Kiwifruit

I'm really not a fan of salad, so I chose this option instead.  I actually thought that this was Corned Beef, not Roast Beef because I'm not a fan, but I didn't mind this.  I love the Corn Relish and there was plenty of salad.  I didn't miss the Kiwifruit, it' really the one fruit I just don't really enjoy.

lite n' easy
Oh there it is
I swear there is Roast Beef on there, it's just hidden under all the salad.

lite and easy snacks
Mmmm Cake
Afternoon Snack: Banana & Apple Bread
 *Addition: Peanut Butter Fruit & Nut Toast

The Banana & Apple Bread was gone in 10 seconds, I love the Lite n' Easy Cakes and Cookies. 

healthy snack ideas
Mmmm Nutty 
The Toast was my late afternoon snack after exercise, I was originally going to have the toast separate and the fruit and nut mix on the side, but for some reason I combined them.  

healthy snack ideas
Mmmm Nutty and Buttery
It was actually really tasty.  I just can't stop with the Peanut Butter and I won't!

liten'easy dinners
Winner Winner


Love having these dinners again and you just can't go wrong with Roast Chicken, Potato, Stuffing and Gravy, love it!

Glasses of water: 6

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

polar ft4
Dancing my butt off


Exercise: Dancing (About my routine here)

weightloss food diary
My Fitness Pal - My Food Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment