Tuesday 1 July 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 24 Day 6 - Every Bit Counts

Week: 24
Day 6 - Monday
30/06/2014
Every Bit Counts

lite n easy weightloss
Trading out the Marmalade
Breakfast:  Almond Toasted Muesli
Soy & Linseed Toast and Marmalade Mayver’s Peanut Cacao Spread

I really don’t like Marmalade but I didn’t want the Cereal/Yoghurt combination, which was the other option.  I opted for this spread again, yes I know I need to get some others! 


lite n easy blog
Millions of Peaches...
Morning Snack: Kiwifruit Peach Fruit Cup

I swapped out the Kiwifruit for a Peach fruit cup, I really don’t like Peach fruit cups but I guess I like it more than Kiwifruit.

lite n easy food
Shy Mandarin ;)
Lunch: Corned Beef, Baby Leaf Salad and Mustard Relish
Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich
Mandarin

I toasted the bread and layered the Corned Beef, Mustard Relish and Salad.

lite n easy review
Mmm toasty
Afternoon Snack: Walnut & Date Cake

I left this out to defrost when I got my lunch out and then toasted it, it was warm deliciousness!

liteneasy dinner
Mmm Steak

I love my Steak!  I avoided them for so long because I figured microwave Steak would be gross, but it’s really not.  If you haven’t tried it before, give it a go, it’s delicious.

Glasses of water: 6

Additional Items: Abbott’s Bakery Country Grain Bread (toast) with ½ Tablespoon Mayver’s Peanut Cacao Spread

I know, really not an exciting snack choice but don’t worry you will see more exciting snacks coming soon, stay tuned! I feel a haul coming on... ;)

weightloss exercise
Every bit counts
Exercise: Dancing


I was so pumped today!  Then about 15minutes in I was exhausted, I didn’t know why so I kept going to 30mins.  Straight after I had a migraine, I should have known that the tiredness was a migraine coming on.  At least I got to fit some exercise in.

weightloss food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment