Wednesday 9 July 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 25 Weightloss Journey - Weekly Weigh In


weightloss journey
Total Lost: 23.6 kg - Loss This Week -0.2 kg

Week Twenty Five
I was expecting to put on weight this week due to increased calories and uh it’s a certain time of the month, which can unfortunately mess with the scales.  Don’t we have enough to deal with? But an increase of 200 grams is nothing so I’m not concerned. J

Weightloss Week 25

Weight lost this week: -0.2 kg (-0.44 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 125.2 kg (276 pounds)
Total weightloss: 23.6 kg (52 pounds)

Goals for next week

I’m still going to try and keep a base of 1500 calories,1200 calories Lite n’ Easy and adding the extra 300 calories with my own/extra food.  I want to try and make the most of the days I’m not sick and exercise as much as I can.  Let’s see how this experiment goes! J

No comments:

Post a Comment