Wednesday 9 July 2014

Banana Shaming - Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 25 - Day 7

Week: 25
Day 7 - Tuesday
9/07/2014
Banana Shaming
lite n' easy food
Mmm Toastie
Breakfast:  Two slices of Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter (2)
*Addition: Fruity Almond Crunch Cereal

I’m loving these big breakfasts in the morning and I’m not even finding them challenging to finish.  The Fruity Almond Crunch is a new addition to the menu and it’s quite tasty.

Morning Snack: Mandarin

lite n' easy review
Banana Chips? 
Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
*Addition: Banana


I do prefer the Beef Burger but these rolls are still yummy and satisfying for lunch.  It was getting near the end for my Bananas so I had that instead of the Apple.  I cut the Banana up to make it look like Chips...a girl can dream. J

my fitness pal
My goal is to eat healthy.  What is your goal My Fitness Pal?
I usually enter my food diary in My Fitness Pall (here) via my PC, but today I entered my lunch into the My Fitness Pal food app and I was Banana shamed L  I felt like MFP was giving me sass about choosing a healthy snack.  I know you have to balance things and that fruit contains a lot of sugar but it’s natural sugar. 

Surely I should be rewarded for my healthy choice and for not replacing it with the likes of a Chocolate Bar, Chips or Cake. Mmmm... Cake.  I know that the majority of the sugar intake so far was from the Fruit in the Fruit Loaf, the Fruity Almond Crunch and the Mandarin, but I don’t think it’s right to make me feel guilty about having a Banana!  Where is your support My Fitness Pal? I thought we were pals!  You seemed so encouraging when I lost weight or completed my food diary but where is your support when I resist temptation and eat fruit? Hmmmm?

lite n' easy snack
Mmm warm and salty... ;)
Afternoon Snack: Popcorn

I heat up the Popcorn for 30 seconds, mix it around and heat it for another 30 seconds.  It’s all warm and salty... okay that sounds wrong but whatever, it’s delicious.

lite n' easy dinner
Not for me
I haven’t had this one for ages and I couldn’t remember if I liked it or not so decided to mix it up a little.  I shouldn’t have!  The Sauce is tasty, the Rice is great, the Veggies are okay apart from the Corn but the Chicken! GAH!  It’s disgusting! Firstly, for a meal with Chicken in the name I figured there would be more pieces in there than say 5 and secondly, the meat is horrid.  I should have listened to my original review of this dinner (here) and not ordered it again.  I've decided to rename it “Bad Chicken & Almonds”.  This one is blacklisted!

lite n' easy problems
Does this look appetising? 

Glasses of water: 6

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

Exercise: None


I know how things go with me and because I wasn’t well last night I knew I would still feel crappy today.  I felt completely drained today so a workout just wasn’t going to happen.  Tomorrow is another day though! J

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the review! If you're trying to find other options you can look here: https://comparemeals.com.au/ (I am a founder). We have over 150 services from across Australia. We have summaries for each one, like Lite n Easy here: (https://comparemeals.com.au/supplier/liteneasy). Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete