Sunday 6 July 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 25 Day 3 - More Calories Please

Week: 25
Day 3 - Friday
5/07/2014
More Calories Please
lite n' easy breakfast
I know, I'm a little obsessed with PB and Banana... but there are worse obsessions, right?
Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites Soy & Linseed Toast with Strawberry Jam Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss Peanut Spread
½ Banana
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)
As you may know I’m increasing my calorie intake to 1500 minimum.  I want to try it out for at least a month, because I’m exercising again and see if it’s better for me. I figure this little experiment may help some of you who are thinking of doing this or are curious to see if you can still lose weight, compared to the infamous 1200 calories. 




I like to add additional things to my meals throughout the day without having to add one big meal at the end of the day etc.

I swapped the Jam for Peanut Butter because I think it’s healthier, less sugar and I think it tastes better with Banana than Strawberry Jam.  I only had this cereal two days ago so I was a bit surprised to see it again so soon, but I love it.

Morning Snack: Orange

lite n' easy review
Yay for Egg :)
Lunch: Thai Fried Rice with Chicken
Red Apple

I really enjoy the Thai Fried Rice, there is a lovely flavour to it.  There were bigger chunks of Egg this time so that made it even more delicious. 

lite n' easy food
Mmm Butter
Afternoon Snack: Toasted Fruit Loaf with Butter

Oh yes!  Love this snack for winter and anything smothered in Butter has my vote! ;)

lite n' easy dinners
Hmm... I've had better
Dinner: 82 Beef Korma

I’ve had a thing for Curry during winter so I chose this but I’m really not a fan.  I liked it when I first tried it but I just found it bland tonight.  It’s just spicy and that’s about it, there are much tastier Lite n’ Easy meals out there.  (86 Rigatoni, 117 Chicken Enchilada, 184 Roast Chicken Breast in Mushroom Sauce).

Glasses of water: 7

weightloss blog
Layered Yoghurt
Additional Items: Layered Yoghurt

I needed to add some additional calories in the afternoon so I decided on frozen mixed Berries, the other ½ Banana from this morning and low fat natural Yoghurt.

I love layering Yoghurt and fruit and you can add whatever you like.  Muesli, Oats, Honey, Nuts, Dried Fruits, the list goes on.  They’re great for breakfast or when you can’t be ar$ed making a smoothie, like me ;)

Exercise: None

Yes, I took the day off.  No, I don’t feel bad about it! J Rest and recovery is important too, plus I don't want to go too hard too fast and burn out.

my fitness pal
My Fitness Pal - My Food Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment