Wednesday 2 July 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 24 Day 7 - Mixing It Up

Week: 24
Day 7 - Tuesday
1/07/2014  
Mixing It Up

lite n easy food
YUM!
Breakfast:  Egg and Smokehouse Ham on a toasted Multigrain Muffin
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Loving the heated ham and egg on the Muffin now, I added some Garlic Chives but I don’t think it works.  I think it needs some Cherry Tomatoes or something else to go with it.


Morning Snack: Mandarin

lite n easy review
Bacon, mayo, yes!
Lunch: BLT Burger (Bacon, Baby Leaf Salad and Mayonnaise on a Ciabatta Roll)
Peaches with Raspberry Sauce

I think it’s great that we get to eat a Bacon and Mayo sandwich on a low calorie food plan.  I usually hate the Peaches with Raspberry Sauce but I didn’t mind it today, I think I was hungry after the exercise in the morning.

lite n easy quality
Mmmm so warm and tasty
Afternoon Snack: Corn & Parmesan Muffin

I know some people don’t like this but I love it.  It’s lovely and savoury and nice and warming mmmmm.

lite n easy dinners
Yes, just yes.

I hadn’t ordered this for a while and I really enjoyed the 113 Roghan Josh dinner the other night while it’s cold (post here), so I decided to order it and I’m so glad I did.  I don’t know why haven’t ordered this more often, it’s delicious!  Firstly the Pumpkin smells amazing and then the Pumpkin mixed with the flavour of the curry is so good and the meat is tender too.  Obviously if you don’t like Pumpkin, stay away from this one.

Glasses of water: 7

weightloss blog
A delicious throw together 
Additional Items: Shake (Frozen Mixed Berries, Mayver’s Peanut Cacao Spread, Honey and Milk) (278 Calories)
Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich

I couldn’t be bothered looking up a recipe for a shake so I just threw one together with what I had (exact products and measurements in the My Fitness Pal Food Diary photo below), it was surprising good, it tasted like a Cocoa and Berry Smoothie, Choc Cherry almost.  I love it when you throw things together and they just work.

skinny cow ice cream sandwich
Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich... always yummy
I really didn’t want to have Ice Cream for dessert because it’s so cold but I didn’t know what else to have and didn’t really have ingredients to make anything, so I forced it down, it was tough eating Ice Cream. ;)

weightloss workout
Getting shit done!
Exercise: Yoga (30 mins with 3kg weights)
Zumba (30 mins with 2kg weights)
4 Fast Miles with Leslie Sansone DVD (53 mins includes jogging & a cool down)
912 Calories Burned Today!

After not being able to finish yesterday due to a migraine, I thought I’d see how much I could accomplish today.  I don’t want to get into the habit of dancing every day, I want to mix things up because I think it’s good to do so.    I decided to do some Yoga and then follow up with some Zumba, they really aren’t my favourite activities but I pushed through.

I felt so good after the morning workout and I had so much energy by the afternoon, I decided to try the 4 Fast Miles and smashed it!  I was so happy to get so much done and get through to the end.  I don’t want to be doing this much everyday but every now and then I think is okay.

my fitness pal food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

What's your favourite workout?


No comments:

Post a Comment