Wednesday 16 July 2014

Cleaning Away Calories - Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 26 - Day 7

Week: 26
Day 7 - Tuesday
15/07/2014
Cleaning Away Calories
lite n' easy fruit n bran cereal
Action shot ;)
Breakfast:  Fruit & Bran Cereal
Soy & Linseed Toast with Apricot Jam
*Addition: Mayver’s Peanut Cacao Spread
½ Banana

The Fruit & Bran Cereal contains quite a lot of sugar (17.8g) so I traded out the jam.  I would have thought that some of the other Cereals would contain more sugar than this one, I guess it’s due to the dried Fruit.


Morning Snack: Kiwifruit ½ Banana

lite n' easy aromatic chicken
Smells and tastes good
Lunch: Aromatic Chicken Curry
Mandarin
*Addition: Seapoint Farms - Dry Roasted Edamame (from iHerb here)

The Chicken Curry not only smells lovely it tastes lovely.  It’s not spicy, contains Chickpeas, Beans, Cauliflower and Chicken obviously. 

The colour of the Mandarin was so bright I thought that the quality may have improved, but no, it was not the best.

seapoint farms edamame
Great crunchy snack 
The Edamame are a great little healthy snack and I think next time I will buy a big packet and divide them up into serves myself.

lite n' easy almonds, pretzels and peanuts
Mmm Peanuts
Afternoon Snack: Almonds, Pretzels and Peanuts
*Addition: Larabar Mini – Cherry Pie (from iHerb here)
Real Foods Corn Thins – Multigrain
Mayver’s Peanut Cacao Spread

I love the Nuts and Pretzel combination.

larabar australia
So sour! 
I wanted to try all the Larabar varieties I purchased and I heard good things about the Cherry Pie one.  It tastes like straight up sour Cherries, the kind that make you squint and your mouth water.  I’m not a huge sour flavour fan so I don’t think this one is for me but I still enjoyed it.

mayvers peanut cacao spread
Not Nutella!
This Mayver's spread has a very earthy, natural taste and just tastes like straight up ground Peanuts with some Cocoa, no sugar or salt.  I enjoy the simplicity of it but I don't think it's for everyone and it's certainly not Nutella!

lite n' easy crumbed chicken breast with wedges
So many veggies

This one comes with a crap ton of Vegetables!  It’s because it has a Corn and Tomato Salsa that is meant to go with the Chicken. I don’t really like the Corn Salsa that much so I just like the Chicken plain.  The taste of the crumb is lovely but unfortunately in the microwave it can go soggy on the bottom, especially if some pieces of Corn find their way under the Chicken and it sometimes get really dry on the edges.  It is a little annoying but I still do enjoy this one and it’s not enough to stop me ordering it.

lite n' easy crumbed chicken
I wish it didn't get dry
Glasses of water: 6

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n’ Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise and to have a base, on average, of 1500 calories.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

obese exercise
Polar FT4 - Heart Rate Monitor
Exercise: Incidental – Cleaning


I didn’t feel great but the house needed cleaning but an hour into it and I was not well.  A migraine had me floored for a good few hours and after I tried to get back into it, I was exhausted.  They really take it out of you.  So no workout today but I am surprised just how many calories you can burn cleaning. 

my fitness pal
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment