Thursday 3 July 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 25 Day 1 - Feeling The Burn

Week: 25
Day 1 - Wednesday
2/07/2014
Feeling The Burn
lite n easy food
How bright and sunny! :)

Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites 
Multigrain Toast with Plum Jam

One of my favourite cereals (weet-bix wild berry bites) and I really like the Plum Jam.  I'm surprised how much Jam there is in the Lite n' Easy breakfasts, I thought that there would be too much sugar in them.


Morning Snack: Orange

lite n easy review
Do you accept the challenge?

Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
Red Apple

Your challenge, should you chose to accept it, is to fit all of these fillings on to this tiny roll, GO!

Challenge accepted and conquered! ;)

Plus I get bonus points for fitting Garlic Chives and Basil on there too, yay me! :D

Tip - Hollow out the top of the Breadroll if you're having trouble fitting it all on.


lite n' easy
So delicious!
Afternoon Snack: Corn Chips with Salsa Dip

I love this snack, the Corn Chips are so yummy and the Salsa is delicious!


liteneasy dinners
Mmm Meatballs
Dinner: 86 Rigatoni

Ah Rigatoni, one of my favourite Lite n' Easy dinners.  I love the taste of the Meatballs, I wish they would use it throughout the other dinners instead of the spongy meat like in the 182 Meatloaf, Mash & Gravy.

Glasses of water: 7

weightloss snacks
Can you tell I went shopping?

Additional Items: Multigrain Rice Cakes with Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss Peanut Butter and Half a Banana
Whole Banana
Paddle Pop Vanilla (on special at Woolies here)

All my Peanut Butters got eaten so I had to get more and this time they will be guarded! ;)  I love the Blessed & Lucky blended Peanut Butters (sold at Woolies and Coles), I think the Maple Bliss is my favourite. 

I do prefer Chocolate Paddle Pops but I thought I'd try the Vanilla ones as they were only $3.24 for a 10 pack!  They are currently still on special and only 76 calories.


weightloss blog
Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor

Exercise: Cleaning, Dancing

I had an energy burst today so I was cleaning the house and was interested to see how many calories it would burn, turns out 307 calories in an hour, not bad.

I was so sore after yesterdays workout (post here my thighs, butt and arms hurt), that I didn't want to do anything too strenuous, so I did some Dancing.  I had to stop after 45 minutes due to a migraine but I was happy to get this burn in.

my fitness pal
Ma FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment