Monday 21 July 2014

Missing Muffin - Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 27 - Day 3

Week: 27
Day 3 - Friday
18/07/2014
Missing Muffin
lite n' easy smokehouse ham
Funny looking muffins
Breakfast:  Egg and Smokehouse Ham on a toasted Multigrain Muffin
*Addition: Egg, Ciabatta Toast (2)

I accidently had my Multigrain Muffin another morning! Oops!  I thought it was a spare one. I must have removed it out one morning, put it in my left over Lite n’ Easy food and not moved it back.   So in one of my spare lunches I found two pieces of Ciabatta Toast and had that instead.

The seeds that are in the Ciabatta Toast have a strong taste and don’t really go with the Eggs and Bacon unfortunately. 


lite n' easy coffee
Mmm Cinnamon
I stopped using Smarter White Milk this week and I’m now using Woolworths Lite Milk as it’s a little less calories, sugar and sodium.  I haven’t really noticed the difference and I haven’t had a problem with the Milk not frothing, so I’ll continue with it.  I don’t want to put Chocolate powder on top, so I’ve been having Cinnamon sprinkled on the top and I love it.

brothers apple crisps
Strange little things
Morning Snack: Dried Apricots
*Addition: Brothers All Natural Fuji Apple Crisps

I thought I’d try these Apple Crisps (available at Woolworths here) for something different.  The flavour is just like you’re eating an Apple, but the consistency is so strange.  It’s like a light, powdery crispbread but it turns soft when mixed with the moisture in your mouth.  I won’t be buying them again due to the consistency, too strange for me.

lite n' easy lunch
Mmm Cheesy
Lunch: Smoked Beef and Fruit Chutney Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich
Orange
*Addition: Light Cheese Slice
Banana

Yep, it’s my new obsession, putting melted Cheese on all the lunches I can.  Mmmm it was so good.  I toasted the bread so it was lovely and crunchy too.  If this sandwich didn’t have cheese, it would just be meat and chutney... boring!

almonds, pretzels & peanuts
1 Kilo Please!
Afternoon Snack: Almonds, Pretzels & Peanuts
*Addition: Real Foods Multigrain Rice Cakes (2)
Mayver’s Dark Chocolate Super Spread
I think I could sit and watch a movie and eat about a kilo of the Almonds, Pretzels & Peanuts mix without realising it.  I probably don’t even need the movie!

roast chicken breast in mushroom sauce
Chicken Good!

This is one of my favourite dinners, it’s just so yummy.  I love the Mushroom sauce and the Chicken breast is always tender.

I find that I’m thinking about which dinners I have more now and I’m constantly reviewing the sugar content, this one is relatively low in sugar which I found surprising.  But I think I have to break this sugar, sodium, calorie thing.  I’m going to be over in my sugar levels every day because I drink Coffee and eat fruit so screw you My Fitness Pal and your judging ways! I don't want to get to the point where I'm over thinking food too much, there needs to be balance and I need to enjoy food too.

Glasses of water: 8

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise and to have a base, on average, of 1500 calories.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

heart rate monitor
Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
Exercise: Dancing


I had another bad morning so I didn’t exercise until late in the afternoon, just glad that I’m able to get some in.

my fitness pal
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary
(Feel free to add me here)

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can rest assured that not only will you eat gourmet entrees, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's designed nutritional platform that helps promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu in advance and decide on the meals you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your door.

    GET STARTED NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete