Thursday 24 July 2014

Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Cake - Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 27 - Day 4

Week: 27
Day 4 - Saturday
19/07/2014
Peanut Butter Double Chocolate Cake
lite n easy breakfast
Why have one when you can have both?
Breakfast:  Almond Toasted Muesli
Soy & Linseed Toast with Butter and Vegemite
*Addition: Soy & Linseed Toast
Mayver’s Dark Chocolate Super Spread
Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss Spread

There was just no way that I was having Vegemite, so I had two different spreads I love because why not have the best of both worlds? ;)


lite n' easy fruit
Orange you going to stay this quality?
Morning Snack: Orange

The Orange was actually good today!  It was sweet and had a lot of flavour to it, they have been pretty tasteless of late.

lite n' easy nachos
Nacho Nacho Man
Lunch: Chicken Nachos with melted Cheese and Fresh Tomato Salsa
Fruit (Rockmelon, Honeydew Melon & Pineapple)
*Addition: Jalna Fat Free Natural Yoghurt
Garlic Chives

I like to heat the Chicken mix up half way, stir the Salsa in, heat it for the remaining time, throw it on a plate, sprinkle on some cheese, back into the microwave until the Cheese is melted and top it with natural Yoghurt and have the Corn Chips heated on the side.  With the Corn Chips on the side, they don’t get soggy and I don’t like having the Cheese melted on them as then they all clump together.

lite n' easy lunches
I want to be a Nacho Man!
I do enjoy the Lite n’ Easy Nachos, however, I wish that there was a bit more of spicy, Tomato kick to them.

lite n' easy double chocolate cake
Pure Bliss!
Afternoon Snack: Double Chocolate Cake
*Addition: Roasted Almonds
Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss Spread

The Double Chocolate Cake is good but how could it be better?  With some Peanut Butter!  Oh yes I did!  It was sooooooooo goooooooood! I’m totally doing this again, it was pure bliss!  The Peanut Butter went all melty and gooey in between the warm layers of the Cake.  *drool*

lite n' easy steak
Watch out for the explosive Peppercorns!
Love the Lite n’ Easy Steaks, I do prefer the Mushroom Sauce but I order this one too to mix them up a bit.  The Sauce on this is still tasty, it just has whole Peppercorns in it, but I suppose you could take them out.  I like that this one comes with a Sweet Potato Mash for something a little different.

atkins endulge bars
Mmmm almost Mars Bar
*Addition: Atkins Endulge Chocolate Caramel Mousse Bar

I think after having the Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake my tastebuds were craving something sweet.  I couldn’t resist having one of these almost Mars Bars ;)

Glasses of water: 8

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise and to have a base, on average, of 1500 calories.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

obese exercise
Polar FT4 - Heart Rate Monitor
Exercise: Fitness DVD – 2 Fast Miles with Leslie Sansone

I had to cut this one a little bit short as I got really exhausted, my eyes started darting back and forth uncontrollably, I felt nauseous, dizzy and like I was going to faint and I knew I had to stop as this is what happens right before a nasty migraine.  I did want to get some strength training in but I will just have to wait.

calorie counter
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary
(Feel free to add me here)

How was your weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the review! If you're trying to find other options you can look here: https://comparemeals.com.au/ (I am a founder). We have over 150 services from across Australia. We have summaries for each one, like Lite n Easy here: (https://comparemeals.com.au/supplier/liteneasy). Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete