Monday 14 July 2014

Naughty Melted Cheesiness - Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 26 - Day 4

Week 26
Day 4 - Saturday
12/07/2014
Naughty Melted Cheesiness

lite n' easy bagel
Yum Yum Yum
Breakfast: Bacon and Egg Mayo on a toasted Bagel

This is always delicious but it’s over too quick ha ha.  I think I would prefer to cook my own Egg and have the Mayo separate though.

#Tip: The Bagel is sliced thinly and is easy to burn in the toaster so make sure you keep an eye on it.  The Egg & Mayo Mix contains cooked Egg, so if you heat it in the container provided, it will explode.  I put it into a separate container with a lid so it doesn’t go everywhere in the microwave, I learnt that the hard way!


Morning Snack: Kiwifruit Banana

lite n' easy round roll
Look at that melted Cheese!
Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
Dried Apricots

Today I decided that it was too cold not to have a toasted roll.  I sliced the roll in half and toasted it in the toaster.  I then opened a corner of the Ham packet and nuked it for 1 minute and then when it was done, I slid the Cheese slice in between the warm Ham so it was all melty.  Mmmm... melty. 

What is it about Cheese when it’s melted?  To me it seems like it would have more calories or it seems naughtier, unhealthier, even though I know it’s not true.
Does anyone else think this? Or am I alone in my naughty-melted-cheesiness? ;)

lite n' easy muffin
So yummy
Afternoon Snack: Apple & Cranberry Muffin

lite n' easy apple muffin
Look at all that fruit!
Look at all those big chunks of Cranberry in there! Yum!

lite n' easy spinach & ricotta tortellini
Always yummy 
*Addition: Cheerios (Dry Cereal) 60g

The Tortellini is one of the few meat free Lite n’ Easy Dinners available and it doesn’t taste like it’s missing anything either.  I like to mix it up and have the meat free ones every now and then.  This has a lot of flavour, it’s creamy and cheesy. 

#Tip: The Pasta can get dry if not covered in the sauce.  To prevent this, stir it half way through and ensure all is coated in the sauce.

cheerios cereal
Munch Munch Munch
After Dinner I decided to watch a movie and instead of reaching for Popcorn or Chips, I thought I’d munch on some Cheerios.  Not the tiny Sausage, the Cereal.  This one is sweet but not too sugary sweet.  I like dry Cereal as a snack because it’s sweet, crunchy and sometimes a little savoury.  It gives me the crunch I would get from Potato Chips, without the nasty stuff.

Glasses of water: 7

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

obese exercise
Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
Exercise: Dancing and Strength Training

I was absolutely exhausted today and I really didn’t want to exercise at all, not even dancing.  But I made myself and I was grateful after.  I didn’t put in as much energy as I normally could but we can’t be at the top of our game every day.  I stretched after and made sure I did some strength taining.


How was your weekend?

weightloss food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you know that not only will you eat tasty entrees, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Overview your menu in advance and select the meals you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your doorstep.

    GET STARTED NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete