Wednesday 2 July 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 24 Weightloss Journey - Weekly Weigh In


liteneasy weightloss
Total Lost: 23.6kg Lost This Week: 0.8kg

Week Twenty Four

Yes! I’m back to losing more than a few hundred grams again.  I have been able to exercise again so I’m thinking that is what has helped me out here.  I can’t believe 25kgs is just around the corner!  It seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my 20kg loss!  I’m going to have to come up with a 30kg reward pretty soon...

Weightloss Week 24

Weight lost this week: 0.8 kg (1.76 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 125.2 kg (276 pounds)
Total weightloss: 23.6 kg (52 pounds)

Thoughts on this week

I’m so so sooooooooooo happy that I can move my butt again!  I’m feeling great and keeping the water up again.

Goals for next week

I want to get in to a bit of a routine with exercise and try and mix things up more and include more weights to try and build up some muscle.  I want to lose weight but I don’t want to lose my muscle!


No comments:

Post a Comment