Tuesday 15 July 2014

Munch Party - Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 26 - Day 5

Week: 26
Day 5 - Sunday
13/07/2014 
Munch Party

lite n' easy oats
I love the Blessed & Lucky nut spreads, but I think the B&L Maple Bliss one has my heart.
Breakfast: Creamy Almond & Vanilla Oats
Soy & Linseed Toast with Plum Jam
*Addition: Blessed & Lucky Sweet Honey Peanut Butter
Banana

The Oats are a lovely warm breakfast for the cooler mornings and the Banana made it lovely and sweet.  I traded out the Plum Jam for Peanut Butter to lessen the sugar amount (14g Plum Jam = 9.1g, 10g Blessed & Lucky PB = 3g), as I’ve noticed that the Milk I have has quite a lot of sugar in it (Smarter White Milk = 14g for 250ml).  I have Coffee every morning with about 200ml of Milk and it’s putting me over my sugar and sodium limits almost daily, so after I finish this lot, I will change to a Skim Milk. 


I’m aware that on Lite n’ Easy they recommend Skim Milk but I don’t really like the watery consistency and it’s not great for Coffee but I’m going to try it for a week and see how it goes.  I track my daily calories through My Fitness Pal here, I think that even being on Lite n’ Easy it is still important to log your calories as otherwise I would have had no idea about the Milk.

Morning Snack: Orange

lite n' easy meatball pasta
Meatball Pasta & Pineapple Bites hiding in the back
Lunch: Meatballs in Rich Tomato Sauce with Pasta & Fresh Vegetables
Sweet Pineapple Bites

lite n' easy meat
Mind the Lipstick on the fork, hee hee
Really enjoyed this lunch today, I liked the Meatballs and I think that’s because they remind me a little of the ones in the 86 Rigatoni, which are delicious.  The fresh Vegetables were great through it and next time I think I will mix the sauce through the Pasta.  The sauce is lovely, rich and sweet.

The Pineapple Bites have some Passionfruit mixed in which makes it a delicious combination but I also mixed in some fresh Basil because I'm a freak like that, it was actually pretty good.

lite n' easy rosemary & rock salt crackers
Cheese Please?
Afternoon Snack: Rosemary & Rock Salt Crackers
*Addition: Potato Crisps & Peanuts & Rice Crackers

The Rosemary & Rock Salt Crackers are okay but I find them a little on the plain side and think they need to be paired with some Cheese or Salsa.

lite n' easy potato crisps
Munch Party! :)
Usually I like to have more calories in the morning but today I decided to have a bit of an afternoon munch party and combined my spare Lite n’ Easy snacks into a salty, crunchy combo.  There were actually quite a few Peanuts in the Peanuts & Rice Crackers mix today so I was happy :)

lite n' easy hearty beef casserole
Mmm Meaty

This is a great curl-up-with-a-blanket dinner and the meat throughout is quite tender.  But it’s just the overall dish I find a bit on the bland side.  I still order it every now and then because I do still like it.  I just find that I’m always mixing through the mashed Potato for more flavour.  I’ve never been the biggest fan of stews though.

Glasses of water: 6

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise and to have a base, on average, of 1500 calories.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

Exercise: None


I took a break today :)

weightloss food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment