Tuesday 8 July 2014

Make The Most Of It - Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 25 Day 6

Week: 25
Day 5 - Monday
7/07/2014
Make The Most Of It
lite n' easy breakfast
Mmmm warming
Breakfast: Creamy Almond & Vanilla Oats with Strawberry Compote
*Addition: Multigrain Toast with Peanut Butter
 Oh So Natural Fruit & Nut Mix (Aldi)

A lovely warm winter breakfast to start the day, the Vanilla Oats are okay by themselves but they are better with the Strawberry Compote.  I had the tiniest bit of Fruit & Nut Mix left so I added it to the Oats and Toast.

lite n' easy food
Don't worry, it's Strawberry


Lite n’ Easy use the original Kraft Peanut Butter and I’ve been having the reduced salt one or Blessed & Lucky Peanut Butter, so this tasted really salty to me.  It’s funny how your tastebuds change over time without you even realising it, I really pick up on oil, salt and sugar in foods now.
 
lite n' easy snack
Mmm dairy
Morning Snack: Vanilla Yoghurt

The Lite n’ Easy Yoghurt is creamy and delicious, even though it’s a little on the sweet side, I think it’s a little plain to have it by itself.

lite n' easy lunch
Burger and Chips? Yes please!
Lunch: Beef Burger with Sliced Beetroot, Tomato, Baby Spinach and
Tomato Sauce on a Round Roll and a Kiwifruit
*Addition: Corn Chips (Lite n’ Easy)

The Beef Burger is always delicious, I was supposed to have a Kiwifruit with it but it was really hard.  So I decided to have a Burger and Chips today because why not!

lite n' easy snacks
Warm all the way through
Afternoon Snack: Apple & Cranberry Muffin

The Apple & Cranberry Muffin is delicious, just like all Lite n’ Easy Muffins, I find they are best if you let them defrost over the day and then heat them slightly (about 30 seconds) so you don’t end up with a cold centre.

lite n' easy corned beef
Mmmm fatty

I don’t know what is going on but I thought that the meat in this dinner was fatty and usually I enjoy it.  Last night’s Steak was fatty too (post here).  I’m hoping it’s just a bit of bad luck and the meat hasn't changed for good.

Glasses of water: 6

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

Exercise: None

I woke up feeling fine but by the afternoon I was so sick.  I was just exhausted, nauseous and dizzy.  I actually slept in the afternoon for a few hours which is not like me at all.  I still felt ill for the rest of the evening and I had to force myself to eat dinner.  This happens even without migraines sometimes and it’s completely out of the blue, so I’m glad I took full advantage of my energy yesterday.


It just makes me realise how much I have to make the most of each day and take full advantage of the days that I am well because I never know what tomorrow will bring or how well I’ll be.

my fitness pal food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you will know that not only will you get gourmet meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Take a look at your menu in advance and select the entrees you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your door.

    TRY IT NOW - home deliveries.

    ReplyDelete