Monday 30 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 24 Day 5 - A Beautiful Day

Week: 24
Day 5 - Sunday
29/06/2014
A Beautiful Day

Breakfast:  Almond Toasted Muesli
Soy & Linseed Toast and Marmalade
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Morning Snack: Kiwifruit

weightloss journey
It's a wrap!
Lunch: Corned Beef, Baby Leaf Salad and Mustard Relish
Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich
Mandarin 
Chicken and Salad Wrap with Honey Mustard Sauce

I kind of skipped breakfast and my morning snack... I know it’s bad!  I headed out early to some Sunday markets and didn’t have enough time to fit in breakfast, I was hoping that there might have been something healthy there, like a smoothie, but no.  I had to wait until I found a cafe near the beach and had a Wrap, it was delicious though.


lite n easy food
Peach fruit cup..not my favourite
Afternoon Snack: Walnut & Date Cake
Peach Fruit Cup
Choc Hazelnut Fruit Mix

lite n easy snacks
But this is a favourite!
Because I didn’t have the lunch I was supposed to have today, I thought I’d have some of my left over Lite n’ Easy snacks.

lite n easy meals
New Dinner!

Whoo hoo new dinner again! I tried the new 190 Chicken Noodle Stir Fry , review here, so I was interested to give the sweet & sour a go.  I really enjoyed it.  I’m not the hugest fan of sweet & sour but I still liked this one.  The sauce was balanced well and it wasn’t too sweet or tangy.  I didn’t even mind the chunks of Pineapple through it, I would order it again.

I’ve just seen a new one on the Lite n’ Easy site too 195 Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks, and it has Sweet Potato so I’m going to have to review that one next week!

Glasses of water: 5

mayvers
Mayver's Peanut Cacao Spread
Additional Items: 2 x Grain Toast with Mayver’s Peanut Cacao Spread

I had this in the afternoon and it probably wasn’t the best thing to have but I need to buy some additional snacks to have.  Others in the household have finished all the yummy Peanut Butters I bought from iHerb L (post here) and all the Blessed & Lucky spreads I had (currently on special at Woolies here). So this Mayver’s spread was all I had.  I won a Mayver’s Easter competition and they sent me a whole heap of spreads, I will have to do a post on it and let you know what I think of them.

The Peanut Cacao spread is probably not for everyone as it has a very natural taste.  There isn’t any added salt, sugar, flavours or anything artificial, so it isn’t sweet. 
It just tastes like ground Peanuts with some Cocoa, but I like it.

weightloss blog
How beautiful is the water! (Click on image to enlarge view)
Exercise: Walking

weightloss australia
I'd probably come here everyday if I could!
I went for a look around at some markets today and then went for a walk along the beach.  It wasn’t intensive but I was out for about two and a half hours.  My Fitness Pal averaged the calories at about 700 for slow walking!  I didn’t log my food today but if 700 calories is right, I think I may have gone under today.

weightloss journey
Not a cloud in the sky

It really was a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment