Thursday 5 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 20 Day 7 - End Of Week 20

Week 20
Day 7 - Tuesday
3/06/2014

End Of Week 20

lite n easy
Good Morning
Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites Multigrain Toast with Plum Jam

weightloss blog
Ahhh Banana
Morning Snack: Orange Banana

Out grocery shopping so I grabbed this Banana. Yep, forgot my snack again but it was a happy accident.  I’d much rather this Banana J

lite n easy food
On a Roll
Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
Red Apple

Is it just me or have I been having a lot of Rolls and Sandwiches lately?  I feel like I have, I thought for a Winter Menu there would be more heated lunches.

lite n easy snack
Mmmm snacky

Afternoon Snack: Corn Chips with Salsa Dip

One of my favourite snacks, it’s one of those snacks that doesn’t feel like your eating healthy.

lite n easy dinners
Mmmm Beef

Still loving the Steaks, I have to order one every week lately, I just can’t get enough of them.
                                                                                                
Glasses of water: 8

weightloss journey
Special K Cheesecake Bars
Additional Items: Special K Berry Cheesecake Bar (85 calories)

I decided to try one of these late in the afternoon.  They were so sweet though and I didn’t read the ingredients so I’m not sure how good they are for you.

weightloss blog
Always love the beach

Exercise: None

I managed to get out to the beach today, unfortunately I didn’t get to walk there but it’s always lovely to escape to the beach for a few hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment