Thursday 26 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 23 Day 2 - 7 - I Can Dance Again!

Week 23
Day 2  - Thursday
19/06/2014
lite n easy
Day 2
Breakfast: Creamy Almond & Vanilla Oats
Soy & Linseed Toast with Honey

I never seem to get the amount of Milk right with these Vanilla Oats, I put in a little too less and they were a bit dry today. (I put in the recommended 1/2 a cup and found it was a bit too much).

They are a little bland, I wish there was more of a Vanilla flavour through them.

Morning Snack: Mandarin (Uh an Orange)

Lunch: Chicken Breast Fillet, Tomato and Zesty Mayonnaise
on a Ciabatta Roll
Orange

This was pretty yummy, I thought it would be a little bland but it was good.  It's a challenge to fit it all on there though.

Afternoon Snack: Citrus Sultana
Oat Biscuit

Yum, yum, yum.


Yep, still loving the Steaks, you will probably see them at least once a week.  I think it's just really warming during colder nights.

Glasses of water: 6

Additional Items:  None

Exercise: None

Day 3 - Friday
20/06/2014
lite n easy
Day 3
Breakfast: Egg and Smokehouse Ham on a toasted Multigrain Muffin

Love this one, I should cook the egg different for a change.  Suggestions?

Morning Snack: Dried Apricots

Lunch: Chicken & Vegetable Risotto
Peach Cup

Not a great lunch, it's okay, a little on the bland side and the Chicken isn't great.  I think the most overpowering flavour is Mushroom.

Afternoon Snack: Rice Crackers with Salsa Dip

Okay so I screwed up... completely forgot my afternoon snack?  How could I? It's so yummy!

Dinner: 04 Corned Beef

Another great dinner for the cooler nights.  Love the white sauce and all the mashed potato in this one.

Glasses of water: 6

Additional Items:  None

Exercise: None

Day 4 - Saturday
21/06/2014

lite n easy
Day 4
Breakfast: Multigrain Toast with Plum Jam
Passionfruit Yoghurt

Not one of my favourite breakfasts, but it's okay.

Morning Snack: Pear Cup

Lunch: Chicken Nachos with melted Cheese and Fresh Tomato Salsa
Fruit

Yum! I don't think I've had the Chicken Nachos before, I know I've had the Beef ones.  I decided to have the chips completely separate so they didn't go soggy.  I heated up the Chicken mix, put it on a plate, topped it with the Salsa and Cheese, YUM!
Afternoon Snack: Roasted Almonds

So because I forgot my snack yesterday afternoon, I added it to this afternoons snack.  This was a really yummy little tasting plate. :)

lite n easy
Day 4 Dinner

I haven't had this one in a while so every now and then I'll mix things up, what a rebel ;)
I really enjoyed this one, the sticky sauce is lovely.

Glasses of water: 6

Additional Items: None

Exercise: None

Day 5 - Sunday
22/06/2014
lite n easy
Day 5
Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Roasted Tomato with Multigrain Toast

I decided to cook my egg a little different today and poached it in the microwave.  I think I left it on a little long but you can cook it to how you like it.


The above is the video I used as a reference to poach my egg in the microwave.

Morning Snack: Peach & Pear Cup

Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
Orange

Afternoon Snack: Cinnamon Oat Bar

lite n easy
Day 5 Dinner

Yep, Steak again :)

Glasses of water: 6

weightloss blog
Skinny Cow Sundae
Additional Items: Skinny Cow Vanilla Caramel Sundae

weightloss fitness
Polar FT4

Exercise: Dancing!

YES! I finally feel well enough to get some exercise in and it felt AMAZING!  I'm so happy to be moving again!!!  Could not wipe the smile off my face the whole time!

my fitness pal
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary
Day 6 - Monday
23/06/2014

lite n easy
Day 6 
Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch
Soy & Linseed Toast with Apricot Jam

Not only can I exercise again but I can have Coffee again! WEEEEEEEEE!
I couldn't have Coffee as the medication I was on did not agree with me if I added other stimulants.  It's all out of my system now thankfully!

Morning Snack: Kiwifruit Pear Fruit Cup

The Kiwifruit was really hard and I just can't with Kiwi anyway.

Lunch: Greek Meatballs, Salad and Cucumber Raita in a Wrap
Tropical Crush

I usually don't really like the Meatballs in this one, but if you smother it in the Cucumber Raita it ain't so bad.  Love the Tropical Crush, even though it's more of a Summer thing.

Afternoon Snack: Date & Ginger Cookie

Love, love, love!

lite n easy dinner
Less with the Salsa

This dinner seems a little different... there wasn't as much Salsa as there usually is.  I didn't mind though as I don't really think it needs it.  Wouldn't mind some low cal Tomato Sauce on it though ;)

Glasses of water: 7

weightloss blog
Skinny Cow
Additional Items:  Skinny Cow Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich
Lavosh Crackers and Cheese

weightloss blog
Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor
Exercise: Cleaning, Dancing and a little Strength Training.

On a roll!  Great to get the Strength Training back in.  I would like to do more varied things, I just have to find ones I like so it's not a chore. 


This is the Strength Training I have started doing again.  I use 3kg weights for now and do 10 reps of each.  My aim is to do this every Monday and Friday.

my fintess pal
My Fitness Pal - My Food Diary
Day 7 - Tuesday
24/06/2014

lite n easy food
Day 7
Breakfast: Creamy Almond & Vanilla Oats
Multigrain Toast with Plum Jam

Yes! I finally got just the right amount of Milk in with the Vanilla Oats.  Just under 1/2 cup.

Morning Snack: Peach Cup

Lunch: Pumpkin Soup and Ciabatta Toast with Butter
Red Apple

Loved this! It's so great to have soup now when it's cold outside.  I didn't find I was hungry after this and I think that was the reason I never used to order them.  This soup was tasty and not too watery, nice and thick but not too thick.

Afternoon Snack: Ricotta Spinach Cake

I'm really not a fan of this "cake".  I toasted it to see if I liked it more.  I did like the crunchiness you get from the toaster but it was still cold in the middle, ugh. :(


This Spaghetti has a really lovely rich tomato flavour.  I just wish there were some more veggies in there, something other than just Meat and Pasta.

Glasses of water: 5

Additional Items:  None

Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment