Saturday 14 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 22 Day 2 - Next Time

Week 22
Day 2 - Thursday
12/06/2014 

Next Time

lite n easy
Good Morning! :)
Breakfast:  Nut Cluster Crunch
Soy & Linseed Toast with Plum Jam

A bright clear lovely morning and I’m feeling good and nice big breakfast to start the busy day today.

lite n easy
Snack in the car
Morning Snack: Dried Apricots

I’m hopeless at forgetting to take my snacks with me but not today!  I remembered and had it on the way in the car.  Dried Apricots are easy to take on the go, at least they have that going for them.

weight loss blog
My fuel
Coffee (Skinny Flat Latte, No Sugar)

I didn’t have my morning Coffee so I had one a little later in the day, I’m trying to cut back and only have one a day. 

lite n easy food
Oh Guacamole
Lunch: Roast Chicken Tender, Guacamole and Tomato in a Wrap
Orange

This was lovely.  Even though I don’t like Avocado, I love the Guacamole that is included in this Wrap.  The Oranges are still average unfortunately.

lite n easy review
Lite n Easy Yoghurt
Afternoon Snack: Blueberry Yoghurt

I’m still not minding the Yoghurt but I don’t really look forward to it either.

lite n easy dinners
Mmm Carroty

Sometimes exercise or running around can aggravate things for me so I was feeling quite ill by dinner so I don’t think I would have enjoyed any meal tonight.  I don’t mind this one, its okay.

Glasses of water: 6

Exercise: Incidental Exercise – Shopping

I actually had my heart rate monitor sitting out ready to take it with me and I forgot it! I’m so sorry guys! I know that I promised to take it with me the next time I did a big shop and was running around as I am quite intrigued to see just how many calories it would burn.  I will next time! I swear! I'll be in trouble if I don't won't I? J

1 comment:

  1. Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and get BIG DISCOUNTS!
    * 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Guaranteed.
    * As good as your dentist.
    * Same strength Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete