Wednesday 11 June 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 21 Weightloss Journey - Week Twenty One Weigh In


weightloss blog
Total Lost - 21.4 KG - Lost This Week - 1.5 KG

Week Twenty One

I thought that the scales were going to play a trick on me again and in a way they did...I did not expect to lose 1.5 kg this week!  Awesome!  I’m now well over the 20 kg mark!

I’m so happy to be back on track!

Weightloss Week 21

Weight lost this week: 1.5 kg (3.3 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 127.4 kg (280.87 pounds)
Total weightloss: 21.4 kg (47.17 pounds)

Thoughts on this week

There have been a lot of outings, dinners, lunches etc etc and I've still managed to keep things in balance and not go overboard.  I’m pretty impressed with that.  It proves if you stick with it and stay motivated you can still lose weight even if you don’t stick to it 100%

Goals for next week

Keep the water and training up as always J

No comments:

Post a Comment