Thursday 19 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 23 Day 1 - New Food

Week 23
Day 1 - Wednesday
18/06/2014
New Food

lite n easy breakfast
New Cereal
Breakfast: Fruity Almond Crunch
Soy & Linseed Toast with Strawberry Jam

It says “New” on the menu but I didn’t think it tasted that different to the other Lite n’ Easy cereals.  This had a nice Cinnamon taste to it though which I quite enjoyed.

lite n easy
Funny looking Mandarin
Morning Snack: Mandarin Orange

Uh, not sure what happened here but this isn’t a Mandarin, it’s an Orange.  This has happened a few times too.

lite n easy lunch
Mmmm Yummy Lunch
Lunch: Spaghetti Bolognaise
Red Apple

Pretty sure that this is the exact same recipe as the 01 Spaghetti Bolognaise dinner, I really enjoyed this for lunch.

lite n easy blog
Mmm New Chocolate
Afternoon Snack: Choc Berry Fusion

This is “New” as well.  It’s nice to have a new Choc combination, other than the Choc Hazelnut, I enjoyed this just as much.

lite n easy dinners
Winner Winner

One of the best Lite n’ Easy dinners, I usually have this one in the freezer.  I still can’t bring myself to eat that Pumpkin though.

Glasses of water: 7

Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment