Wednesday 18 June 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 22 Weightloss Journey - Week Twenty Two Weigh In

lite n easy weightloss
22.6 KG in total, 1.2 KG Lost This Week
Week Twenty Two

I was so sick this week due to side effects from medication I'm taking for migraines.  I will do a separate blog post on it as some of the side effects were quite severe and I hope it helps someone else out there suffering.  

I was so sick I couldn't exercise and while I did stick to Lite n' Easy, I know that this weightloss is likely due to the medication.  The only positive from the medication in my experience.

Weightloss Week 22

Weight lost this week: 1.2 kg (2.65 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 126.2 kg (278.22 pounds)
Total weightloss: 22.6 kg (49.82 pounds)

Thoughts on this week

While I did suffer from the medication, I am glad that I know my body well enough to know when something isn't right.  Slowly it is making it's way out of my system so I'm hoping I can be well enough to get back out there again. 

Goals for next week

I'm really going to listen to my body and I think once I'm over this medication I can exercise.  I'm hoping to even get some dancing in next week :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and receive $$$$ for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete