Sunday 1 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 20 Day 4 - Yay It's Not An Apple!

Week 20
Day 4 - Saturday
31/05/2014
Yay It's Not An Apple!

lite n easy
Got to have the Basil :)
Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Roasted Tomato with Multigrain Toast

What a lovely Saturday morning breakfast to wake to J
It’s now a thing, I have to have it with fresh Basil.

#Cooking Tip: For a speedy Egg cooking, crack the Egg into a microwave safe cup/mug, whisk with 1 Tablespoon of water and microwave on high (1200 watt) for 1 minute and it’s done!

weightloss blog
Yay it's not an Apple! 
Morning Snack: Red Apple Banana
Skinny Flat White (no sugar, in a mug)

I was naughty and didn’t take my Apple out with me today and this “morning” snack was more like 1pm.  I quickly grabbed a Banana from a convenience store before dropping in for my first coffee for the day at a local coffee shop.  It was great to have a Banana as I am so sick of so many Apples AAAAAGGGHHH!

lite n easy food
Bit boring for lunch today
Lunch: Roast Chicken Tender and Mayonnaise on a Round Roll
Green Apple
Rice Crackers with Blessed & Lucky Cinnamon Spice Nut Spread (and had half the Green Apple from lunch)

Bit of a boring lunch today, but there was no way I was having the Rissoles with Coleslaw as I really don’t like it.  There was nothing wrong with the Chicken Roll, it was just a Chicken and Mayonnaise Roll and for the amount we pay each week I expect something a little more exciting for lunch that I can’t easily make at home myself. 

weightloss journey
That's better :)
I’m not a huge fan of Green Apples as they are a bit tart for me and by the time I got home lunch was about 3pm, so I decided to have some Rice Crackers with PB after lunch and have half the Apple with it.

lite n easy snacks
Mmm Citrusy
Afternoon Snack: Citrus Sultana Oat Biscuit

I really like the fresh Citrus flavour of this Biscuit and it’s lovely and soft.  The Muesli Cookies still have my heart, but this is still lovely.

lite n easy dinners
Mmm spongey meat


I felt like Meatloaf for dinner tonight for some reason.  It’s a really hard one to describe, but I’ll give it a go.  The meat tastes like Sausage meat mixed with Carrots and it has the consistency of some kind of thick ham I should imagine SPAM would be similar to.  It sounds disgusting and it is a little strange, I can imagine that some people may hate it, but I actually like it.

Glasses of water: 6

skinny cow
You may be skinny, but you're still a cow? hee hee hee

Additional Items: Skinny Cow Double Chocolate Sundae (120 Calories)

I know that these aren’t great for you, but I have these from time to time when I feel like dessert and don’t want to have the full fat option.  I think that they are delicious and I can’t tell that they are low fat, they taste really creamy.

#Tip: Currently on Special at Coles (on website here) for $5.00 for a 4 pack.

Exercise: Incidental – Running Errands/Shopping

I didn’t wear my heart rate monitor as it wasn’t really a serious day of shopping, it was just two hours.  I probably would have burned off 200 calories or so but nothing crazy.  I swear I will wear it with me next time I do some exercise or think that I may need it.


I hope you enjoy your weekend J

No comments:

Post a Comment