Thursday 26 June 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 23 Weightloss Journey - Week Twenty Three Weigh In



lite n easy weightloss
Total Lost 22.8 KG! 0.2 kg Loss This Week

Week Twenty Three

Okay so not a mind blowing amount, but that's okay.  I have come off the medication that was making me ill, but it also assisted with weightloss, so I was prepared for this.  I'm okay with it, a loss is a loss and I'm happy to be positive and relatively well again.

However, I do have some pretty awesome news!  My scales can measure Visceral Fat (among others) and mine used to be 19.  It is now 16!  How awesome is that?  I know that I'm still not in the "healthy" range but I haven't finished my journey!

Excess Level Visceral Fat is 13 – 59
Visceral Fat Is the fat that is in the internal abdomanal cavity surrounding the vital organs.  Too much viceral fat can increase the risk of certain diseases such as heart disease high blood pressure and the onset of type two diabetes. 

Weightloss Week 23

Weight lost this week: 0.2 kg (0.44 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 126 kg (277 pounds)
Total weightloss: 22.8 kg (50 pounds)

Thoughts on this week

Near the end of the week I felt the side effects from the medication melt away and I was back to my normal exceptional self again. ;)  I am so happy I can exercise again! Woo Hoo! Watch out flab, I'm coming for YOU!

Goals for next week

Water, exercise and more water! :)  Oh and blog more!

No comments:

Post a Comment