Thursday 5 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 20 Day 6 - Getting Wiser

Week 20
Day 6 - Monday
2/06/2014 
Getting Wiser

lite n easy food
Healthy Breakfast Muffin

Breakfast:  Egg and Smokehouse Ham on a toasted Multigrain Mun, Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Best way to start the day in my opinion ;)

#Tip: I cook the Egg in the microwave and it only takes 1 minute.  Crack the Egg into a microwave safe mug, add 1 Tablespoon of water, whisk and nuke for 1 minute (1200 watt) done!  Scoop out the Egg with a Fork or a Spoon and layer between the Ham.

lite n easy food
Nice for a change
Morning Snack: Mandarin

Still loving the addition of the Mandarins, I hope they keep this up and I hope to see other seasonal fruit coming through.

lite n easy lunch
Mmm toastie
Lunch: Corned Beef, Baby Leaf Salad and Mustard Relish
Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich
Fruit Salad Fruit Cup

I swapped the lunch around that I was supposed to have yesterday as I didn’t really want the BLT, I wanted something more substantial.  It was really the Peaches in Raspberry Sauce that turned me right off, really dislike those.

#Tip: I always toast the Bread for my Sandwiches, I just find it makes it taste nicer and gives it a crunch element.  If it has Cheese you can always toast it in a toasted Sandwich maker and add the Salad after.  Usually you can use spray oil or nothing at all if it is a non-stick toaster.

lite n easy snacks
Cake and coffee
Afternoon Snack: Walnut & Date Cake
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

What is better than Cake? Cake with a coffee J

lite n easy dinner
Mmm Rigatoni
Dinner: 86 Rigatoni
                                                                                                
I really enjoyed this tonight, it was really lovely with the fresh Basil folded through, oh yeah baby ;)

Glasses of water: 8

Exercise: None


So I came to the realisation that I am not only dealing with a mouth infection but my top wisdom teeth are coming through.  I think that this is rather strange considering I had my bottom two out about four years ago and was told that my top ones weren’t going to come through, yet four years later here they are.  I guess I’m wiser then we both thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment