Sunday 29 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 24 Day 1 - New Chicken?

Week: 24
Day 1 - Wednesday
25/06//2014
New Chicken?
lite n easy breakfast
Not the greatest combo
Breakfast: Honey Muesli Flakes
Blueberry Yoghurt

Not really one of my favourite breakfasts and certainly not in winter.

lite n easy food
Snow White?
Morning Snack: Red Apple

How delicious does this Apple look? It was pretty good, as far as Apples go.

lite n easy food
Delicious!
Lunch: Chicken & Pasta Bake
Mandarin

I was really impressed with lunch.  I’m hoping that this Chicken & Pasta Bake is replacing the Chicken & Broccoli Bake. This one is cheesier tasting, like the 54 Homestyle Macaroni Bake dinner, and the Chicken is a lot nicer, not thigh meat.  I have seen free range Chicken breast noted on Lite n’ Easy lunches too, so I’m hoping this is the last of the gross Chicken.

I wish the 54 Homestyle Macaroni Bake dinner tasted like this lunch, it has Chicken and Vegetables in it, to me it’s nicer than just Pasta and Tomatoes.

weightloss snacks
Mmm Crunchy! :)
Afternoon Snack: Crunchy Noodle Snack

I really like this crunchy little snack, it is a little spicy but not too hot for me.

lite n easy dinner
Mmmm Beefy
Dinner: 31 Lasagne

I seem to only be eating Steak and Lasagne lately, I’m still blaming the weather. J

Glasses of water: 6

weightloss journey
Great winter snack!
Additional Items: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter
Justin’s Organic Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

I had a spare Fruit n Muesli Toast from one of the breakfasts I didn’t have so I thought it was a good way to increase some calories burned off from exercise.

weightloss journey
Mmm Peanut-Buttery-Chocolaty-Goodness
Ahhh the Peanut Butter Cups, mmmmm.  Yep, still have these kicking around my cupboard as a little low calorie chocolate fix.

Purchased from iHerb, original haul here, discount code: RJB173

Obesse exercise
Polar FT4
Exercise: Dancing


I was really tired today but pushed myself, it wasn’t my greatest effort but it’s still great to get some exercise in.

weightloss food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment