Thursday 5 June 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 20 Weightloss Journey - Week Twenty Weigh In

weightloss blog
19.9 kg Lost in Total! 0.5 kg Loss This Week
Week Twenty

Don’t worry I haven’t gone mad (no more than usual), I know it’s not Wednesday but I was pretty ill yesterday so I didn't get to blog but I did weigh myself. 

Glad to be a loser again this week ;)  Ha ha ha I laughed when I saw that I was 100 grams off 20 kg!  It would have been great to have that round 20 kg figure in 20 weeks in a nice little neat bow but life just doesn’t work like that and seriously its 100 grams!

I’m so proud and happy with what I’ve achieved, it’s strange that we put so much on these round numbers though, isn’t it? ;)

I can’t believe it’s been 20 weeks and I’m still going strong!  Best decision I have ever made in my life and I haven’t regretted one moment of it!

Weightloss Week 20

Weight lost this week: 0.5 kg (1.1 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 128.9 kg (284.17 pounds)
Total weightloss: 19.9 kg (43.87 pounds)

Thoughts on this week


I think I’ve done pretty well.  I’m sorry if it seems that all I’ve done is complain about being in pain but I’ve been in a lot of it lately.  Things are looking up though and I think I’ve dealt with things pretty well.  Things are only going to get better from here J

No comments:

Post a Comment