Monday 30 June 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 24 Day 4 - Where Are The Wedges?

Week: 24
Day 4 - Saturday
28/06/2014
Where Are The Wedges?

lite n easy breakfast
A great Saturday breakfast

Breakfast:  Bacon, Egg and Roasted Tomato with Multigrain Toast
 Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Mmm what a great Saturday breakfast and with a Coffee, great way to start the day!  Forgot the fresh Basil today, oops!

Morning Snack: Red Apple

Not sure what happened here but I didn’t actually have my morning snack.  I have to stop doing this and eat all my snacks!

lite n easy food
Delicious Fried Rice
Lunch: Thai Fried Rice with Chicken
Red Apple Fruit Salad Fruit Cup

I didn’t realise but I had Day 7 lunch today...oops!  At a quick glance, the Day 7 can look like Day 1 (my delivery days changed since I started this blog).  But I enjoyed this lunch today.  I like that it was Chicken mince, instead of Chicken pieces, through the rice.  It has heaps of veggies and a nice flavour.  I swapped the Apple for a Fruit Cup.  I’m really sick of Apples!

lite n easy review
Mmmm Butter...
Afternoon Snack: Toasted Fruit Loaf with Butter

Best winter snack!  This Fruit Loaf smothered in Butter is delicious and it’s exactly what I felt like.

lite n easy dinner
Where are the Wedges? :(

You can’t go past a Parmi.  Lite n’ Easy did a great job with this one, it’s delicious.  I noticed something a little different though, this doesn’t have Wedges!  It used to have Wedges and now it’s just pieces of roast Potato.  I’m not going to lie, I am pretty disappointed, especially when it states on the dinner: “Crumbed chicken breast topped with shaved ham, rich tomato sauce and parmesan cheese with roast potato wedges and vegetables

Don’t drive a wedge between me and my Wedges Lite n’ Easy!

Did they think no one would notice?  Should something be said about this?  What do you guys think? 

Glasses of water: 5

weightloss blog
Skinny Cow Ice Cream
Additional Items: Skinny Cow Double Chocolate Sundae

I know I probably shouldn't have had this today as I didn't exercise, but when people are eating junk food around you I think this is the better choice than eating crap.

Exercise: None

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment