Friday 16 May 2014

Weigh In Week - Lite n' Easy Week 17 Weightloss Journey - Week Seventeen Weigh In

weigh in day
0.7 kg loss this week! 18.5 kg in total!

Week Seventeen

Miss me yet? ;)  I know, I've been neglecting you but you haven't been far from my thoughts.  Hello! :)  Yes I'm okay and doing well!  I'm still sticking to my goals and can't wait to be blogging and interacting with all of you on a regular basis again.  Stay tuned! 

Weightloss Week 17

Weight lost this week: 0.7 kg ( 1.54 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8 kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 130.3 kg (287.26 pounds)
Total weightloss: 18.5 kg (40.78 pounds)

Thoughts on this week

Oh to the em to the geeeeeee!  I can't believe that I have almost lost 20 kg!  I have some other AMAZING news for you.... *drum roll* I went and saw a Neurologist earlier this week and he said because of my weightloss, he believes that I have erased the Benign Intracranial Hypertension that I had!  (It's basically excess fluid around the brain, read about it here). I'm completely blown away! 

The human body is an amazing thing!  Just think of all the things I was doing to myself over the many years and I have been able to reverse something as severe as this in four months! Imagine what I can do in a year! Watch out world! ;)

Goals for next week

I want to get back into the swing of things and blog, blog, blog! ;)

I've decided not to include the extra figures on Muscle Mass, Body Fat Percentage etc, as since February they haven't really changed.  I still have my initial figures on this blog so I will compare them later on in my journey.  If there is a significant difference I will mention it in the weigh in post.

No comments:

Post a Comment