Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 19 Day 7 - The Little Things

Day 7 - Tuesday
27/05/2014
The Little Things
lite n easy
Hey there breakfast :)
Breakfast: Fruit & Bran Cereal
Multigrain Toast with Strawberry Jam

weight loss blog
A morning without coffee just isn't a morning to me ;)
                     Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

I love being out in the sun in the mornings, it seems like such a tiny thing but it’s really the little things that you miss and appreciate isn't it. 

lite n easy food
Loving these little Mandarins
Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Mandarin)

I prefer Mandarins as they are much easier to eat than Oranges and Apples and easier to take with you too.

lite n easy lunch
Stuff it in! Beef Burger and Kiwi Chips ;)
Lunch: Beef Burger with Sliced Beetroot, Tomato, Baby Spinach
and Tomato Sauce on a Round Roll
Kiwifruit

I don’t think that there is anything else that I could possibly fit on this roll!  Packed full of goodness ;)  It was really delicious. 

lite n easy review
Yes, that is fresh Rosemary :)
Afternoon Snack: Rosemary & Rock Salt Crackers

I leant from my mistakes and had enough water today, so I didn’t find I was getting too hungry towards the end of the day.  I found that these were sufficient enough until dinner and I enjoyed them by themselves today, I usually complain that they need cheese or something else but I enjoyed the simpleness of them today.

lite n easy dinners
Mac & Cheese without the soggy Tomato

I usually don’t order this as I really don’t enjoy the soggy Tomato on top.  This time I removed the Tomato and just had the Macaroni.  Some of the Tomato flavour did remain but I did enjoy it more than I usually do.  I like it as a change but there is just not enough variety in this for me to love it.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items: None

Exercise: None


Can’t wait to get back out there ;)  Once I get this jaw sorted out and get back into a routine I will be, don't you worry about that! Watch out world! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment