Thursday 29 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 20 Day 1 - Life Is A Beach

Week 20
Day 1 - Wednesday
28/05/2014
Life Is A Beach

lite n easy
Okay, so it's not so bad
Breakfast: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter
Blueberry Yoghurt
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

I think that there is something going on here as I’m not finding the Yoghurt too sweet anymore.  I think it’s just that I’m use to the “new” Yoghurt recipe now, compared to the old one (the old one is still better though). 

lite n easy snacks
Snoozefest
Morning Snack: Dried Apricots

....Next...

lite n easy food
Mmmm yummy!
Lunch: Thai Green Chicken Curry and a Red Apple

I don’t remember being a huge fan of this last time but I really enjoyed this today.  It does have a very strong Lemongrass flavour, but I liked it.  The Chicken in this lunch is lovely and it isn’t the horrible thigh meat that I occasionally whinge about.  It’s lovely and refreshing.

lite n easy review
Why hello there Chocolate, we meet again
Afternoon Snack: Choc Cranberry Trail Mix

Chocolate, Nuts and Cranberries equals fantastic, but the only problem is that it’s so small.  This is gone in a few seconds ha ha.

lite n easy dinners
Thick, meaty and rich... just the way I like my ...sauce
Dinner: 01 Spaghetti Bolognaise

I don't think that I have had this one for a while and I forgot how good it was.  The Pasta remains tender and doesn't dry out and the sauce is a lovely rich, meaty and slightly cheesy.
                                                                                                
Glasses of water: 8

weight loss journey
There may have been an increase in Coffee lately...
Additional Items: Skinny Flat White (in a cup, no sugar)

Exercise: None

I’m in a lot of pain lately so walking, dancing or any form or exercise isn't really happening for me at the moment, however, that doesn't mean I’m going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself.  I decided to get out and go to the beach today and while I didn't walk there, it was still lovely to get out.  I took in the beautiful scenery and had a coffee at one of the local coffee shops along the beach. 

weightloss blog
So pretty :)
My whole attitude and outlook on things has changed a lot since I've decided to lose weight, when the doctors gave me the bad news about my health (read about it in my original post here) it hit me pretty hard.  I let it take over my whole life and it controlled everything I did and every decision I made.  But I have realised that it’s all about your attitude, life can be a bitch or a beach, the decision is up to you.

weight loss journey
How can you not be happy surrounded by this? :)
Hope your day was a beach ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment