Sunday 18 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 18 Day 5 - Not Dodging This Salad

Week 18
Day 5 - Sunday
18/05/2014
Not Dodging This Salad

lite n easy food
Where's the cheese?
Breakfast: Toasted Cheese and Tomato Multigrain Sandwich
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

A bit of a boring breakfast but at least it was nice and filling today. 
There is cheese under all that Tomato, somewhere.

Morning Snack: Orange

I didn’t end up having my morning snack, I was a bit busy this morning and I was also getting ready to go out to lunch.

lifestyle change
One of the best salads ever!
Lunch: Sesame Crusted Tofu - served upon a warm cous cous salad of raisins, broccolini and goats cheese, finished with eggplant chutney and rocket leaves.

Out to lunch today and oh my, lunch was divine! I wasn’t expecting it to be such a big serving so I ordered a side of steamed vegetables.  I ended up not eating half of the salad or the vegetables.  This lunch was beautiful and it certainly gives the Moroccan Chicken Salad a run for its money!

It was relaxing and I met some lovely people today.

lite n easy
Mmm Pancake....Mmm Nuts ;)
Afternoon Snack: Apple & Sultana Pancake
Roasted Almonds
Pear Fruit Cup

lite n easy review
Snoozefest Snack
Because I burned off some extra calories today and I didn’t have my morning snack, I decided to have some additional snacks this afternoon.  I decided not to enter it into My Fitness Pal because I just couldn’t be bothered trying to figure out how many calories were in that salad and how many grams and blah, blah, blah.   I made a healthy choice and I don’t think I would have gone under 1200 calories today.

I love the Apple & Sultana Pancake and the Roasted Almonds went quite well with them actually.

lite n easy dinners
Please don't make me... 
Dinner: 04 Corned Beef

I really didn't want to eat dinner at all as I was feeling nauseous after my walk from migraines.  This was the lightest dinner I had in the freezer and I didn't want to skip dinner so this was it.  It didn't make me feel any better but I didn't want to go under 1200 calories.

Don't get me wrong, it's really delicious, but not when you're nauseous.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: Diet Coke

exercise
Had to cut it short today :(
Exercise: Brisk Walk

I had to cut this one short today.  I really shouldn’t have gone but I pushed myself.  I had a migraine and still wasn’t feeling great and about 15 minutes in I was dizzy, unbalanced on my feet and nauseous. I had to turn back because I get that tired, like I’m going to faint feeling.  At least I got some exercise in today. 

I will have to listen to my body next time, it’s just hard to know when it’s side effects of medications or I’m unwell.   
Otherwise, it has been a great day J

How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment