Friday 2 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 16 Day 1 - Keeping To The Routine

Week 16
Day 1 - Wednesday
30/04/2014

lite n easy blog
Mmm Muffin

Breakfast: Smokehouse Ham and Egg on a toasted Multigrain Muffin

One of my favourite breakfasts, I would probably have it every day if I could.  Slowly getting hungrier and the nausea is easing everyday.   I'm making myself stick to my food and snacks even if I don't feel like it, it's a routine, it's familiar and it keeps me going.

liteneasy
Orange you going to make me feel better?
Morning Snack: Orange

I need all the Vitamin C I can get at the moment!

lite n easy review
Chicken and Bland Salad
Lunch: Chicken & Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad
Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

lite n easy food
More than happy to have so much fruit at the moment
Not a big fan of this at all.  I'm just not a fan of cold pasta (unless it's the pasta salad covered in mayonnaise), this doesn't have much of a flavour.   The herbs in there just aren't enough, it needs some more punch like fetta or another strong flavour.  

This honestly sat there for a while until I realised I hadn't eaten much and forced it down.  For those Simpson's fans out there, I kind of felt like the Smither's Snake (Slither's) eating Mr Burn's (Montymort's) body whole while crying.  Ha ha, it wasn't that bad but you know. BLERK. 

lite n easy review
Hello delicious. 
Afternoon Snack: Toasted Fruit Loaf with Butter

I burnt the back of this but obviously not that bad because it still tasted good. :)

liteneasy experience
Mmm Fragrant

I always think "fragrant" Thai Chicken? So it smells nice but it's not tasty? Ha ha.  It's okay but it's not my first pick.  Just a standard Stir Fry really.  I think it was all I could handle for dinner. 

Glasses of water: 5

Exercise: None

I'm still sick from last Sunday, the stress has prolonged it.  I don't have much energy at the moment so I'm just focusing on myself and not pushing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment