Friday 2 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 16 Day 2 - Day By Day

Week 16
Day 2 - Thursday
1/05/2014

Day By Day

lite n easy
Never skip breakfast

Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch Multigrain Toast with Plum Jam

I felt pretty good today, last night was the first night I've had some good, solid sleep.  I'm still not overly hungry in the mornings but I'm getting there. 

Morning Snack: Orange

Loving all these Oranges :)


lite n easy food
This is the only way I'll have Pizza :)

Lunch: Classic Supreme Pizza with melted Cheese
Sweet Pineapple Bites

Love this lunch, the Pizza is delicious and the base is crispy.  The Pineapple Bites are a yummy sweet treat.  I almost put them on my Pizza and then realised that they are mixed with Passion Fruit and I don't think I'm ready for Passion Fruit Pizza. 


lite n easy experience
Love these!
Afternoon Snack: Classic Choc & Oats Bar

I love these bars!  The Chocolate is very welcome ;)  I wish I knew who made these bars.  Has anyone ever tried anything similar?


lite n easy dinners
Just a light dinner

I honestly couldn't stomach anything else tonight, I just wanted something light.

I was having such a good day and then the nausea set in again tonight.  It didn't help that I had a migraine yet again.  I think you miss people most when you're not well and I may have cried into my dinner, but that's okay.  It quickly passed and I felt loads better after. 

Getting stronger and healthier everyday :)

If I look at how much I've changed since I started in such a small amount of time, it kind of blows my mind.  I've lost 16.4 kg in 15 weeks, just under four months!  I'm sure it took me much longer to put on 16.4 kg!  

What I didn't expect was how much happier and positive I've become in such a short amount of time.  You really can turn your life around, you just have to believe you can and believe me, you can! :)

Glasses of water: 5

Exercise: None

I'm still not 100% so I decided to take it very easy today and rest.  I can't wait until I'm better and be exercising again! 

How are you doing with everything?  I'd love to know!

6 comments:

  1. Keep at it girl, you can do it!!! I know you have been through something very tough and I feel for you and wish i could make you feel better, but when life throws you lemons.....?? You are doing well and things will get better, all wounds heal with time.....dont feel like your not allowed to be upset or emotional, you certainly are...but of course dont let it get the better of you!! you are strong, smart and beautiful just the way you are......look in the mirror and be proud and happy with you!!! that is all you need.....you are such an inspiration thank you for sharing all that you do and have been through.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shannon :) That's really lovely of you. So lucky to have such awesome supporters!

      Delete
  2. Your doing amazing and its great too see to push through as for me stuck in a hole of just eat whatever plus ur LnE.. I have 12 weeks until I go away and that was meant to motivate me but it hasnt.. I only got 5 day of LnE but I think next order needs to be 7 day no excuses.. today I dont have a LnE meal so im going to have a some soup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sarah! :) Can I ask which plan you are on? Perhaps you could increase to a higher calorie plan. This way you have extra snacks and food, but it's healthy/low fat food. A seven day plan is a great way to get yourself on track to start with and then when you feel confident enough to do it for yourself you can slowly cut out days. I wish you all the best and happy to help you in any way I can.

      Delete
  3. Im on 1200cal plus x2 protien shake for extra protien to help with hunger.. yeah I will be going 2 7day plan next time I think

    ReplyDelete