Friday 30 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 20 Day 2 - Getting There


Week 20
Day 2 - Thursday
29/05/2014 

Getting There

lite n easy
If only there were egg
Breakfast: Smokehouse Ham, melted Cheese and Tomato on a toasted Multigrain Mun and a Homemade Coffee 
Cheese, Ham and Tomato on a Muffin? I thought it would have just been grilled Cheese and Tomato today so I was happy to see the Ham.  If only there was an Egg it would have been complete ;)

Morning Snack: Red Apple

I didn’t have my morning snack as I was too nauseous, I think it may have been from all the pain in my jaw.

lite n easy food
This Macaroni Bake beats the dinner version
Lunch: Cheesy Chicken & Macaroni Bake
Orange

I really enjoyed this today, lots of veggies and the Chicken wasn’t bad either ;)

I think they may have sorted the Oranges or there may have just been a few bad ones as this one was really juicy!  The juice went everywhere, all over my face and down the front of me ha ha! You needed that visual, didn’t you ;)  It wasn’t lacking flavour either. 

lite n easy snack
Caution: Only eat in a controlled serving ;) 
Afternoon Snack: Almonds, Pretzels & Peanuts

I love this snack, Peanuts and Pretzels is a great combination.  I actually used to make this combination at home myself, but had to stop as I was eating way too much of it ha ha.  I can only eat it in controlled servings ;)

lite n easy dinners
Scraping the bottom of the freezer

I’m getting to the last of the dinners because my delivery day is tomorrow. Although I like all the meals I order, I have my favourites and I find near the end of the week I’m deciding through the ones that I don’t really like as much as I’ve had all my favourites earlier in the week.  Does everyone do this too?

I still enjoy the Sausages with Onion Gravy but it’s just not very exciting.  I have two 08 Hearty Beef Casserole sitting in the freezer, I have no idea how that happened, that I am avoiding every time ha ha.  I will have to have them sooner or later and the funny thing is that I can’t even remember what they taste like.

Glasses of water: 8

weightloss blog
Put PB on EVERYTHING! 
Additional Items: 2 x Rice Crackers with Blessed & Lucky Maple Bliss Peanut Butter with Sultanas and Walnuts

I felt a bit hungry later in the afternoon and it probably was due to missing the snack earlier in the morning.  I love this Maple Peanut Butter, oh who am I kidding, it’s Peanut Butter, I love them all! ;)

Exercise: None

I got some antibiotics to sort out my jaw for now and the pain will hopefully reduce in a few days and I can get this sorted out so I can start being active again.  My life is terribly exciting, isn't it? ;)  But I know once I have this sorted out I can really get back into things and I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment