Tuesday 20 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 18 Day 6 - Treasured Days

Week 18
Day 6 - Monday
19/05/2014

Treasured Days

lite n easy
Mmm Bagel

Breakfast: Bacon and Egg Mayo on a toasted Bagel
Homemade Coffee (Low fat milk, no sugar)

My food is a bit all over the place at the moment as I’m staying somewhere else, there is a different delivery day and I won’t bore you with any more details but just in case you were wondering.  I’m trying to have the non frozen foods that will go off first and this was pretty much the last day for the egg so I decided to have this today.

I love this breakfast, how can you not really? Egg, Mayonnaise, Bacon and a Bagel? Hell to the Yes!

lite n easy food
Be more fun

Morning Snack: Dried Apricots

You have to take the ups with the downs, *sigh* nothing exciting about these Dried Apricots.

lite n easy experience
Smokey Beefy
Lunch: Smoked Beef, Salad and Fruit Chutney Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich
Orange

I would have preferred one of the other frozen lunches like Smokey Bacon Pasta, but I have to have the ones that will go off first.  I don’t mind it but hey, it’s a sandwich.

The Oranges for this week have not been great and the quality has not increased, not sure if it’s a different area thing or just an off week.  I’ll have to report back.

lite n easy review
Little balls of deliciousness

Afternoon Snack: Muesli Cookies
Additional Snack: Orange

Oh Muesli Cookies how I love... three seconds and they are gone.

lite n easy dinners
Mmm beefy 
Dinner: 31 Lasagne

I felt like something really hearty and ... I’ll say it, beefy for dinner so I decided on Lasagne.  I found myself pausing near the end of dinner and realising just how much flavour the Lite n’ Easy meals have for microwaved, low fat meals, they really are pretty amazing when you think about it.

Glasses of water: 6

Exercise: None

Although I didn’t “exercise” today I did have a really busy day and was pretty much active all day.  I didn’t wear my heart rate monitor but I know I would have burned quite a few calories.  I had an additional Orange this afternoon as well as I don’t like going under 1200 calories. 

It was actually nice for a change not to feel drowsy, sick, dizzy or have a migraine for once!  I really treasure days like today! J

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, I have just begun following your blog the last few days, and as a fellow migraine sufferer, I can't agree more with your last comment! There is nothing quite like the feeling of a pain free head. Sometimes I feel like migraines take over my entire life, it's hard to put up with.

    Congratulations on your weight loss so far, you are doing so well. I just started LnE again (after an 8 year break!) and have been enjoying it so far. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Clara, I'm so sorry to hear you suffer from them too. They are so nasty and they do take over quite a big part of your life and I think that people who don't suffer them don't really understand how much. I'm always here to talk if you want someone who understands, I'm on Facebook (under the same name) and my contact details are above.

      Thank you so much! That's great to hear you've started up again! It's a really great way to lose weight. Please let me know how you're doing and if you need support. All the best and thank you for your comment. :)

      Delete