Friday 23 May 2014

Lite n' Easy Weight Loss Journey Week 19 Day 2 - Not What I Ordered

Week 19
Day 2 - Thursday
22/05/2014
Not What I Ordered

lite n easy
We meet again
Breakfast: Honey Muesli Flakes
Multigrain Toast with Strawberry Jam
Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Did I mention that the Cereal and Toast combo would be making a regular appearance?

Morning Snack: Orange

So I may have been busy today and skipped the morning snack.  I know, it’s bad but I was out for the morning and didn’t get back until late.

weightloss blog
So not what I ordered
Lunch: (Food Court) Sushi – Teriyaki Chicken and a Sesame Chicken Roll (Only ended up having one of each)

I grabbed a quick lunch out because it was getting late and I wasn't going home anytime soon.  Okay so Sushi can be healthy but these ones certainly were not!  Something was definitely fishy (hee hee) here, firstly I ordered a Teriyaki Sushi Roll, there was no Teriyaki sauce and it was covered in Mayonnaise, what? Strange.  Secondly, I ordered a Sesame Chicken and it was crumbed and probably deep fried. Ugh! By the time I realised it was too late. What can you do?  I’m sure this one meal won’t make me a heffa overnight.

lite n easy food
Now that's what I ordered
Afternoon Snack: Roasted Almonds and a Pear Fruit Cup

I decided on two snacks this afternoon as I missed my morning snack. 

lite n easy dinners
Oh yeah baby ;)
Dinner: 86 Rigatoni

Oh Rigatoni, the tender Pasta, the rich Tomato sauce, the Meatballs, the Cheese.  I’m surprised how tender the Pasta is considering it’s a microwaved dinner.  This meal ranks high on my list and is probably one of my top dinners.

TIP: If you find that the Pasta around the side dries out, stop the meal about ¾ of the way through cooking and stir the sauce through making sure that it coats all of the Pasta.

Glasses of water: 7

coffee
CAAAAFFFFFEEEEEIIIIINNNNNEEEE

Additional Items: Skinny Flat White in a Mug (no sugar)

Zing, zing, zing!  Ha ha this is way more Coffee than I usually have! I’m pretty sensitive to caffeine so I have to watch my levels ;)

Exercise: None


Well, I say none but I actually was out and about today and did quite a bit of shopping, I was out for about three or four hours.  I would have burned off some of my butt hopefully ;)  I was pretty drained after.

No comments:

Post a Comment